Customer Service Supervisor
Are you looking for a commercial customer service position within in international company in the region of Amsterdam? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people, and responsible for a team of about 15 FTE? Do you have experience with B2B customer service, sales support, and a couple years of management? Then this could be a great opportunity for the next step in your career!
Customer Service SupervisorLocation: Amsterdam, the Netherlands Contract: Full-time (40h); first 7 months via JP Gray Salary: 3.800 - 4.400 EUR gross/month + benefits Required Languages: English + Dutch
In the region of Amsterdam we are looking for a hands-on customer service Supervisor willing to both lead a team, as well as support hands-on with escalations. You will be part of a team servicing international key accounts as well as product specialists for a medical market leader.
You will be responsible for Key Account team which is responsible for managing this companies most close relationships. You will make sure that clients are up to date, and satisfied with the entire operation from order to delivery and give them advice and support with complex technical products. You therefore have a good understanding of client relationships, and act always with the clients' interests in mind. You remain organised and focused in a changing environment, and thrive when pressure puts you to the test. Furthermore, you are a connection between different departments of the business - marketing, finance, sales, and logistics.`Next to that you support your team, provide training, and give room for individuals to grow. You understand people, and you enjoy creating a motivational atmosphere.
Next to your handson responsibilities you are able to maintain a strategic overview. You are able to manage a team as a whole, as well as individually. As the team is rather senior, and independent, you need to have a sense of authority and leadership capabilities to facilite change and development.
Responsibilities of a customer service supervisor:
- Hire, coach, train individuals in your team;
- Supervise a team of 14-17 more senior CSR employees
- Support where necessary with escalations relating to the process of orders, and provide excellent customer support (OtC) to key clients;
- Maintain in contact with different stakeholders in the company;
- Keep yourself up-to-date with policies and practices of the market;
- Manage calls and ad-hoc queries relating to your clients wishes;
- Manage returns and complaints;
The profile of a good customer service supervisor:
A service oriented person that shows a strong character, is a team player, and has a strong analytic capacity. You are an excellent communicator that loves to solve problems.
- Preferably HBO/Bachelor degree or similar;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- Preferably 3-4 years' experience as a managers, supervisor or teamleader in a B2B or B2C customer service / order management role;
- Experience with ERP systems is a plus (SAP, Oracle, etc);
- Charismatic and client oriented;
- Experience with large more senior teams is a definite bonus;
- Drive individuals as well as a team (greater than the sum of its parts).
Why should you apply?
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing and the team you will be part of is very diverse, and supportive. There is always someone ready to jump in and help out, and the same is expected of you.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Jeroen Overwater via j.overwater(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.