Customer Service Swedish (MR-33888424)
Customer Service Representative
Would you like to work for an international market leader in the field of industrial automation? Are you looking for a challenging position as Customer Service Representative where you will be responsible for providing continuous high standards of customer service, minimize customer effort while maximizing the customer experience and loyalty whilst interacting with internal stakeholders and customers? You will be working in the EMEA office, which is a true international environment with many different nationalities present.
The organisation you will be working for is an international company specialised in the technical field of industrial automation parts and products.
You will be responsible for
- Order management
- Repair and exchange requests
- Field service administration and scheduling
- Ensure that customer inquiries are dealt with in accordance with the performance and services standards (KPI)
- Coordinate cross-functional effort to maximize order fulfilment performance
- Ensure all customer service activities support and strengthen the strategic objectives of the EMEA organization.
- 2-5 years' experience in a customer service environment or similar
- Language skills: fluent in English and Swedish
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Strong communication skills
Why should you apply?
In the role as Customer Service Representative, you will have the opportunity to work for a large multinational.
If you fit the above description and think you are ready for a next step in your career, we are very much looking forward to receive your application. If you know someone that would fit this position, please let us know.