Customer Service Team Lead (Italian & UK Market)
Customer Service Team Lead
UK & Italian Market
Breda I Full time
About the company
The company is a multinational that is industry leading in technology. They have an international
footprint, but are also still rapidly expanding. Due to this there is a strong entrepreneurial mentality
requiring you to keep up pace in a fast changing organisation. You are not afraid to reach out of your
comfort zone, and you get energy from communicating with different stakeholders throughout the
How you will make an impact?
This position is responsible for the overall customer experience during pre- and post-sales. The position will share best practice and contribute to the overall levels of customer satisfaction exceeding customer expectations every time. Operating within the customer service team and assisting with all Customer Service activities and other tasks/ responsibilities as assigned from time to time. In this customer experience role, you will play a major role in delivering our mission, to improve lives by enhancing cancer diagnostics.
What you will do?
- Ensure all orders from our distributors are accurately and promptly processed advising them when orders have been received, actioned and notified of their estimated delivery dates.
- Analyze and resolve the distributors concerns using the established procedures.
- Monitor and carry out daily checks on order status for customers, linking cross functionally with the order management & logistics team and finance.
- Assist in the preparation of the necessary paperwork for shipments such as bank warranties and pro forma invoices
- Communicate any issues and updates to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Supply any necessary management information and reports, maintaining reports and monitoring accuracy.
- Support and align with commercial sales partners daily to review priority orders to improve customer experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
Team leadership; Customer Service export:
- Supervise, monitor and organize daily workload within the Customer Service team to ensure key service levels are met daily.
- Ensure customer orders are placed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assess and support development plans for, and mentor Customer Service staff
- Manage Customer Service and Order Entry CAS transactional surveys, following up on feedback and ensuring actions are taken promptly.
- Process, review and take action to drive improvements in Key Customer Metrics.
- Carry out weekly checks on the status of instrument and consumable orders
- Analyse and resolve customer concerns using Company procedures.
To become the next Customer Service Team Lead we are looking for a professional who is or obtains:
- 3+ years of working experience in a (senior) Customer Service B2B position or similar environment;
- Bachelor degree in business administration, commercial studies, communication or similar;
- Ability to communicate well in English and German at all levels both internally & externally;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Good computer skills, including high level of proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, Word;
- Working Knowledge of ERP systems, preferably SAP;
- Ability to work toward common goals with minimal supervision;
- Previous experience in a customer service/customer facing environment (ideally Business to Business);
- Self- motivated and an ability to work independently and / or as part of a team;
- Able to efficiently plan, prioritise and co-ordinate activities.
What do you get in return?
You will have the opportunity to work in a multinational that will provide you with experiences that are beneficial for the rest of your career. This company provides a unique opportunity as they are still busy rolling out their activities across Europe in which you play an integral part.
Furthermore, you will be part of a talented team of individuals, in a flat-organisational structure where contact lines with management are short and you are given considerable responsibilities.
- A full time work week (40hrs);
- Salary indication between EUR 3500 - EUR 4000 gross per month excl. holiday allowance;
- 25 holidays + 6.5 ATV days;
- Travel allowance, EUR 0.19 per km of 100% covered when travelling with public transport;
- Flexibility to work from home for 2 or 3 days standard;
- Pension plan;
- Educational budget which will allow you to grow professionally.
If you are interested in this role we look forward to receiving your application. You can send your cv and motivation to j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl. We will do our best to respond within 5 working days once you meet the requirements, on the off chance they we do not manage, we regret to inform we have continued with other candidates.