Customer Support Administrator - English - Roosendaal Area (MR-33950366)
Attention Customer Support Administrators! For an international machinery company, we are looking for someone who can handle the organisation of orders. Are you widely deployable and do you have affinity with entering orders in the systems? Can you work closely with internal departures like the Customer Service, Planning and the Warehouse? Do you want to grow in your role? Then this might be an exciting new opportunity for you!
Customer Support Administrator
Location: Roosendaal area, Netherlands
Contract: First contract via JP Gray - 7 months
Availability: 24 - 40 hours
Salary: Euro 2.000 ,- and 2.400 ,- gross a month
About the Company
The company is a publicly traded global manufacturer in machinery. They are passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world! Each office is a close-knit community. The core values are service & diversity.
About the Role
You will be responsible for the process of the orders in the database. The Customer Support Administrator works directly with the Customer Service and the Operation Support departments to achieve a great customer experience.
- The Customer Support Administrator works closely with the internal stakeholders to streamline work and help them sort out emerging issues.
- Order processing in the system (Oracle)
- Checking the backlog
- Support the Customer Service, Planning and Logistics department
- Documentation management from Order to Invoice Process
- Regard Health and Safety regulations
As an individual you have a can-do attitude, you get your energy from administrative and communicative work. Moreover, you are disciplined and can work independently, but are team player when you need to be.
- English Fluency (one additional language is a pre)
- Process based working
- Order entry and other IT Systems
- Experience in Order management or Customer Service
Get in touch with Sven ter Reehorst via s.terreehorst(a)jpgray.nl or call 020-5221260 for more information.