Location: Schiphol Rijk
Duration: at leats 6 months
Hours: 30 -37,5 hours per week
For the operational Customs department we are looking for an enthusiastic Customs declarant. As a Customs declarant you are responsible for all customs matters within the company and you carry out all customs formalities that are necessary for the Export, transit and Bonded warehouse administration. In this position you have a lot of responsibility and you work closely with colleagues from various departments.
The duties of the Customs declarant include:
- You make customs export declarations in accordance with legislation and regulations.
- You ensure a correct customs warehouse administration
- You check and determine the correctness of commodity codes. Checking all additional documents.
- You are and keep yourself informed of changes in customs legislation.
- You ensure correct application of customs legislation and maintain contact with customs and other parties.
- As part of our AEO certification, you perform quality checks on customs formalities.
- You have an advisory role to other departments..
- You have an MBO work and thinking level;
- If you have experience with customs matters and customs systems, that is a plus;
- You are in possession of an (Assistant) Declarant diploma;
- You work accurately;
- In addition, you have good knowledge of the Dutch and English language;
- Of course you are also a team player;
- You don't have a 9-5 mentality.
If you are interested in the role please contact Katarzyna Wajer via k.wajer(@)jpgray.nl.