Demand Planner (MR-33988549)
Are you looking for a challenging position within supply chain department of an international and innovative company in Amersfoort area? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? This might be interesting for you.
Language: English and Dutch
Contract: 5 months (with a possibility of extension)
Availability: 40 hours per week
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a multinational firm in the food sector. You will be part of supply chain team.
In the demand planning team our client is looking for an enthusiastic demand planner who loves to work in an international environment where you can combine your analytical and communications skills to forecast the demand and ensure that products are available on time for customers.
What you will be doing as a Demand Planner:
- Create, monitor and improve the demand plan both for the operational (13 weeks) as the tactical (18-24 months) horizon in collaborations with sales, marketing, finance and the supply planning department
- Understand the impact of business dynamics and translate them into the demand plan: NPD, phase-in/out, promotions, events, seasonality, tenders, contracts, activations
- Monitor, analyze, understand and challenge the quality of the enrichments provided by the commercial teams (assumptions, deltas, consumption, trends, issues, gaps, risks, opportunities) and issue advice at request or at own initiative based on own expertise
- Manage the weekly and monthly demand review process as part of the S&OP cycle
- Manage any activities related to the constraining and allocation process and ensure the match of demand & supply
- Monitor and take initiatives to improve the KPI indicators: Forecast accuracy, forecast bias, service level and waste
- Execute flawless analysis and set up/provide adequate reporting when necessary
- Align with supply points on availability and work continuously on improving supply chain as a whole
- Mange management information: Provide insights at request or at own initiative regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses
- Manage small initiatives and projects
As demand planner for the business unit, you will be part of the demand planning team within the Customer Supply Chain organization, based in Amersfoort and working in a team of specialists in an international environment.
- Bachelor degree with 4+ years or Master degree with 2+ years of relevant working experience (or equivalent)
- Knowledge and experience with forecasting, supply chain/logistics, sales, marketing, preferably in an FMCG/Food environment
- Knowledge and/or interest in statistics, modelling and tools/systems is key
- Knowledge of ERP-systems (preferred SAP R/3, APO DP/SNP, BW), MicroStrategy and MS office (advanced).
- Fluent in English
- Excellent Communication and Influencing skills
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Katarzyna Beller-Wajer via k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl.