Department Assistant (MR-34167729)
Contract: full-time, until 15-12-2023
Language: English and Dutch (both mandatory)
Where are you going to work as an Department Assistant?
Our client is one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world. Driven by its employees around the globe, this organization produces materials and products that are key to advancing solutions to modern challenges like enhancing food safety through lightweight and flexible packaging, protecting the purity of water supplies through stronger and more versatile pipes, improving the safety, comfort and fuel efficiency of many of the cars and trucks on the road, and ensuring the safe and effective functionality in electronics and appliances.
What you will be doing as an Department Assistant?
As a department Assistant you will be supporting the administrative processes during the TA period.
You're confident in your administrative background and don't mind chasing the right stakeholders to get the work done.
Some of the daily Tasks:
- Compile work packages and make sure they are complete.
- Create and handle orders, forms and other administrative work.
- Make sure that all the forms for the TA are complete and signed.
- Taking the minutes during meetings.
- Fluent in both the English and Dutch language.
- Several years of administrative experience.
- No 9 to 5 mentality, it's a busy period so flexibility is required.
- Bachelor's working level.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Nick Keizer via n.keizer(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses, we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform you that we have continued with other candidates.