Currently I'm looking for a E-commerce Merchandiser for one of our trusted partners in Fashion Retail in Amsterdam! So do you have 3+ years of experience in digital merchandise/buying? Please continue reading!
Job: E-commerce Merchandiser
Duration: 4 months (extension possible)
Hours: Full-time - 40 hours per week
Based in the Amsterdam EU HQ the team consists of 10+ people who carry responsibility for their respective divisions working closely together with teams like Site Merchandising, Traffic, Content and Photo studio to strive for optimal trading. Working together in an informal and hands-on setting
The Position as an Ecommerce Merchandiser you will be part of the Ecommerce Merchandising team that represents a key position in driving business of our European E-Commerce channel.
- Work collaboratively with the Planning team to create seasonal range plans and define detailed buy plans incorporating consumer insights, market trends and commercial opportunities
- Manage the Ecommerce buy process including creation of seasonal presentations (divisional buy plans), prepare buy sign-off meetings and oversee order entry process
- Select the Ecommerce collection from the divisional offer in alignment with the buy plan for both Own Operated and Partner Program
- Collaborate with the Product Strategy team in pushing exclusives and trend-driven capsules
- Attend key milestone meetings and communicate Ecommerce business needs. Establish a trusted relationship with respective divisions and present regular feedback to the divisions on selling performance and relevant data throughout the season.
- Create a Go-To-Market trade calendar and brief associating teams like Content, Site Merchandising and Traffic.
- Support a successful launch of new products by briefing and giving feedback to associate teams (e.g. host creative presentation to Photo Studio & Copywriting and provide product enrichments to Master data)
- Propose trading actions to improve sales performance
- Provide product related input to the Planning team on Replenishment and Markdown initiatives
- Track deliveries and flag issues to associate teams if needed (e.g. in case of delay request Content team to change imagery)
- Track and keep up with market trends and competitor activities.
- Update, maintain and improve weekly reports (rate of sale trackers, best seller reports and onsite KPI's)
- Partner with the Planning team to analyse weekly sales and onsite KPIs, monitor sell-through, present key learnings during trade meetings
- Create and provide (ad-hoc or reoccurring) reports for associate teams and projects.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 3+ years' experience digital merchandise/buying
- Data driven and commercial view with strong analytical (e.g. Excel and Analytics)
- A good eye for detail, great organizational skills and works to a high level of accuracy
- Passion for product
- Demonstrates initiative and follows through completely on all aspects of a project
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, professional level of English required
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task
- Product knowledge in the menswear category is a plus.
Do you consider yourself as the right candidate for the position? Please contact me, Donovan Piris via d.piris(a)jpgray.nl with your cv attached or call me via 020-5221260.