Employer Branding Specialist (MR-34163705)
Employer Branding Specialist
Contract: 6 months, 32 hours per week
Languages: Dutch and English (both mandatory)
Where are you going to work as an Employer Branding Specialist?
The organisation you will work for is an international organisation within the food industry. They are active in more than 35 countries and have more that 23.000 employees worldwide. The products of our partner are available in more than 100 countries. You will work in a team that works on a diversity of campaigns that are in line with the company's Employer Value Proposition. The talent acquisition team consists of four product teams, 45 colleagues in total.
What you will be doing as an Employer Branding Specialist?
The mission is to attract, select and onboard top talent to achieve the business objectives for now and beyond.
- Be responsible for Diversity, equity and inclusion within the Netherlands.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion project manager NL.
- SPOC role for Refugee talent hub.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion events/communication roadmap.
- Contribute to the company's EVP.
- Content creation.
- SPOC role towards business managers & HR managers.
- Maintain internal content (sharepoint/SNOW).
- Process owner of candidate journey.
- Work on continuous improvement of the candidate journey.
- Project manager.
- Event Coordinator Netherlands.
- Contact external events D&I focus.
- Practical event preparation.
- Masters Degree.
- At least 2-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Expert knowledge about Employer Branding and labor market communication, online marketing.
- Result driven and a growth mindset.
- Continuous improvement.
- Strong advisor, excellent stakeholder management skills, hands on.
- Project management skills.
- Fluent level of English and Dutch.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Nick Keizer via n.keizer(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses, we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform you that we have continued with other candidates.