I'm looking for an experienced Executive Assistant for a frontrunner in Fashion Retail in Amsterdam. With a beautfull European Hub in the capital of the Netherlands, this is the company in Fashion Retail to work for
Role: Executive Assistant
Contract: 12 months
Hours: Full-Time 40 hours per week
About the Department
TECH accelerates world-changing fashion through technology. Teams are making significant advancement in digitizing the end-to-end value chain and changing fashion for good. There are multiple business domains that support the technology requirements. From our retail stores, finance, logistics, infrastructure, supply chain, customer support and more.
About the Team
The Executive Assistant sits in the BusOps Team of the Digital Optimization & Transformation Team. Our team uses our combined skills to encourage engagement, collaboration, the sharing of knowledge and to support the changes to our work practices and behaviors of the associates. We do this through evangelizing continuous improvement, standardized ways of working, and growth culture by embedding Agile, Lean and Growth mindset in everything we do.
The role primarily includes supporting the SVP Tech as PA, providing administrative support, calendar management, preparing presentations and being an ambassador for the department. The secondary role is administrative support and calendar management for some of the Tech Leadership Team.
You should enjoy being the main contact, juggling many things at once and have a "can do" attitude. This role is perfect for someone who enjoys a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and loves to be at the center keeping things moving seamlessly.
The successful candidate will spend the majority of their time supporting SVP and his leadership team within the department, with no two days being the same. In addition to this, there will occasionally be the opportunity to manage special projects within the department.
The scope of the role will include, but is not limited to, the following areas:
- Complex Calendar management for Omnichannel Management Team
- Travel Booking
- Video conferencing set up
- Ad hoc reporting
- Compiling and distributing meeting minutes
- Financial management (expenses, invoices, etc)
- General support for the Tech Leadership Team
The ideal candidate will have the following requirements:
- A strong team player
- A hands-on, proactive, and flexible assistant, who is able to employ a pragmatic approach to all tasks and challenges
- Responsive and service minded
- Discreet and professional
- Preferred experience in event management
- Excellent Time and- Project management and organization skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Able to work calmly under pressure, and to deliver on or before deadlines
- Experience in managing a budget
- Strong eye for detail
- Sticks to (triple checked) facts
- Resourceful, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience within fashion is an advantage
- University degree or similar in Marketing or Communications OR similar experience
- Additional accreditation as MA, PA, or EA
- At least 4-5 years' professional experience, preferably in an International, fast-paced environment
- Master Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Business fluency in English and (speaking & writing); Dutch is a pre