Finance Coordinator - Procure to Pay (MR-33888455)
Do you want to be part of a hard working and social team where you will have the opportunity to support the team during a transition? Are you looking for an opportunity to gain valuable experience and develop your career within an international environment? Because even if you only have a few years' experience, this could be the opportunity for you…
Finance Coordinator I Procure to Pay
Contract: Full-time (40h)
Salary: EUR 2800.00 - EUR 3000.00 gross/month
The company is a multinational and well known in the retail industry. They have an international footprint, but are also still rapidly expanding in EMEA region. Due to this there is a strong entrepreneurial mentality requiring you to keep up pace in a fast changing organisation. You are not afraid to reach out of your comfort zone, and you get energy from communicating with different stakeholders throughout the organisation.
In your role as Finance Coordinator, you will perform a supervising role by being the first point of contact between onshore and offshore shared services who are based in India, Malaysia and the BU in the US. You will provide and participate support in ongoing Global Shared Service projects, one of them is the upgrade of their ERP system (ORACLE). This means you will also analyse ongoing improvements, investigate and resolve in a timely manner escalations and manage the resolution.
But there is more what the job has to offer! You daily tasks and responsibilities will also exist out of;
- * Invoice scanning and processing and Issue Resolution
- * Supplier Payment Review & Approval prior to submission by the Banking Team
- * Month End Closing Activities e.g.
- * Reconciling AP subledgers to General Ledgers at Month end
- * Prepare liability and VAT tie-outs at the end of the month
- * Review and Approval of Month End Reports provided by the BPO
- * T&E Oversight & Reporting
- * Approve Audit reporting and follow up for both P2P and Expense Reporting
The Finance Coordinator P2P is a…
A proactive and highly analytic individual that shows strong capacity in problem solving and analysing data.
As an individual you have a can-do attitude, can easily make social contact as you are mainly working from home, and have a strong understanding of the above mentioned duties. You are disciplined and can work independently, people do not have to chase you continuously. You have the ability to perform in a demanding, dynamic and highly visible organisation and you have demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically with other cultures and people.
- B.A. Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Fluent English, any other European language is a plus;
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, etc.;
- Knowledge, insight and interest in (financial) administrative (accounting) processes;
- Experience with Oracle AP Module;
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong problem-solving and influencing skills
- Strong organizational skills and you have the ability to prioritize
Why should you apply?
You will have the opportunity to work in a multinational that will provide you with experiences that are beneficial for the rest of your career. Furthermore, you will be part of a talented team of individuals, in a flat-organisational structure where contact lines with management are short and you are given considerable responsibilities. This position is for the long term and the intention is to convert the second contract to an indefinite contract. Of course, if all goes well 😉
In return you will receive a;
- 12 months contract provided by JP Gray with the possibility of an extension;
- EUR 2800 - 3000 gross per month excl. the holiday allowance;
- The flexibility to work from home (standard);
- A full time (40hrs) employment with flexible working hours. Usually everybody starts their weekend on Fridays at 1pm. A 36hr work week can be discussed, only when you can work 5 days.
- Travel allowance (when applicable);
- 25 holidays;
- Pension scheme from day 1.
If you are interested in this role than we are look forward to receiving your application. Questions or comments? Please let us know and you can send your cv and motivation to Jeanine Tukker via j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl.
We will do our best to respond within 5 working days, on the off chance they we do not manage, we regret to inform we have continued with other candidates.