Finance Specialist - Amsterdam (MR-34111800)
Contract: 24h a week, fixed date until 31-12-2023
Hybrid way of working
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is an international organisation and is one of the most innovative producers where they are providing materials and applications in the automotive, electrical, medical, optical media and building & construction industries. You will be working on the Global Tax department that is accountable for the compliance, risk management and optimization of positions for all taxes for the company's businesses. The Transfer Pricing/Global Enterprise Model team consists of 10 people based in Amsterdam, Shanghai and Houston.
What you will be doing as Finance Specialist
- Maintaining the Transfer Pricing compliance for the company's intercompany transactions globally, in adherence to the documented processes, policies and procedures.
- Supporting the automation of Transfer Pricing processes by preparing Transfer Pricing requirements, collecting data and engaging with stakeholders.
- Supporting the Transfer Pricing analysis including functional analysis and determining the Transfer Pricing policies based on the new Transfer Pricing regulations.
- Supporting the design and implementation of a compliant and optimized GEM for specific company's projects.
- Monitoring and staying up-to-date with changes in Transfer Pricing regulations and guidelines, proactively identifying potential impact on the company.
The person our client is looking for
You need to have the following qualifications and skills;
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Tax Law, Economics or Accounting.
- MBA or Masters or equivalent degree in a relevant subject preferred.
- 5+ years' experience in in the tax/ Transfer Pricing function of large multinationals.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Strong project management skills and analytical thinking.
- Expert knowledge of international Transfer Pricing and tax law, as well as functional analysis and transactional global benchmarking.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Nick Keizer via n.keizer(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply, we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.