Are you looking for a next step in your Finance career? For one of our clients in the area of Rotterdam we are looking for a Finance Supervisor, with at least 5 year experience. Do you like working in an international environment? Contact me!
The company you will work for an international company in the Food & Beverage industry. They are the largest in their niche market and growing.
Your key responsibilities
As Finance supervisor you are responsible for the whole finance department and report directly to the Finance director. Thereby are you party responsible for managing and supporting the customer service department.
- Prepare profit & loss reports;
- Prepare estimated Cash Flow;
- Involvement with budget forecast related to expenses within finance and sales activity;
- Main contact with IT team, to plan and develop new projects;
- Responsible for the Customer service team;
- Prepare monthly financial position to be submitted to the shareholders.
The person we are looking for has Finance experience, preferably within an international shared service environment and experience with Oracle or a similar ERP accounting system. You are or you possess:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting or Business related Study;
- Fluent in English;
- 5+ years' experience in finance;
- Knowledge of Oracle or a similar ERP system;
- Hands-on, positive mind-set and high accuracy of work.
You will have the opportunity to work for an international organisation that will provide you with experiences that are worthwhile for the rest of your career. If you are interested in this role we look forward to receiving your application. You can send your cv to l.vroom(a)jpgray.nl.