Finished Goods Planner (MR-33922742)
Are you looking for a challenging supply chain position within an international company in the region of Amsterdam? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Do you have experience in supply chain or have the ambition to work in such a role? Look no further, because this could be the job for you!
Finished Goods Planner
Contract: Full-time (37,5 hours);
Required Languages: English
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a global firm in the pharmaceutical industry. It consists of a diverse and international team of supply chain professionals located in Amsterdam area.
What you will be doing as planner:
Working with the Product Stream Lead (PSL) to translate the MDR technical file certification plans into sku specific inputs to the Site finished goods inventory planners. Accountable with Site Planners for the production of segment specific FG MPS/ARC, inclusive of MDR and MDD contingency inventory to assure supply through the MDR grace period and minimal product write-off. Acts as interface to PSL's or their project designee and site planners in the designated product stream to manage inventory transition. Works with impacted DC's to ensure appropriate stock phase in/phase out strategy and subsequent implementation.
Scope of the role:
- Align and clarify item strategy in relation to the implementation of MDR. Lead discussions between Commercial, Planning and MDR teams to secure the flow of information and data to help meet project objectives.
- Make sure that all relevant stakeholders are aware of commercial/MDR strategy and related action plan & timing.
- Develop capacity/planning strategy for stock built to mitigate risk to supply resulting from MDD cert expiries and MDR sell off period between May 2024 and May 2025.
- Align with internal/external suppliers and DC's planning team on capacity/production planning. This as a result should align to optimum inventory level within agreed service levels and minimize obsolescence risks.
- Track and monitor the status of planning requirements before and after MDR implementation. Facilitate discussions between suppliers and planning team as it is required.
- Highlight and communicate supply risks for any potential supply gaps.
- Maintain communications between internal/external suppliers, commercial, DC planning team and MDR project team (other stakeholders), for any updates or changes during the planning execution.
- Collaborate with DC Operations/RA/Quality/Commercial to execute the distribution strategy based on MDR decisions.
- Maintain item master data based on MDR decisions.
- Technical University degree in Supply Chain Management or 5 years successful experience in Demand & Supply with strong background knowledge.
- Theoretical and Practical knowledge of Supply Chain concepts
- Knowledge of MDR is required
- Critical for success - Can develop and implement creative solutions to challenging problems and work well with teams to do it
- Critical for success - Innovative by nature, always creating new approaches, products, services, and technologies
- Excellent English language skills, verbally and written. Second European language is an advantage
- Able to travel occasionally
- Excellent communication skills, written as well as verbally
What will you get in return?
- 12 months contract with a possibility of obtaining a permanent contract
- Market conform salary
- 13th month
- 25 holidays
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer via k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.