GL Accountant (MR-33992842)
Contract: 40 hours per week- 12 months
Language: Dutch & English
The Company is one of the leaders in electronics technology, connectivity, and sensors. They are helping many markets and industries with their products over the whole world.
- AP and AR payments; posting bank statements and preparing outgoing payments (intercompany and external partners);
- Independently conduction of month end activities (balance sheet reconciliations, FX revaluations, depreciation);
- Supporting internal and external audits, by submitting samples, answering questions from auditors
- You will be responsible for the vendor invoices and vendor sub-ledger which concern posting and timely payment.
- Assists in preparing and filing VAT returns
- Assists in preparing month-end reports and other internal/ad-hoc reports
- You have a degree in Accounting on an MBO level 4 or on an HBO level.
- You are a self-starter with the necessary technical skills and you have a hands-on, pragmatic, and flexible mindset.
- You like to work in an international and dynamic environment.
- You are accurate and precise and you have a problem-solving mentality.
- You are able to work with clear deadlines
- You are a great communicator; Your English is fluent (verbally and written)
You are enthusiastic, creative, and open-minded
Please send me an e-mail with your most up-to-date CV to s.okay(a)jpgray.nl or give me a call on 020-52221177