Global Demand Planning Lead (MR-34050717)
Are you our analytical, communicative, continuously improving with a strong commercial affinity? Are you excited to lead a global team of demand planners in the set up of the new business unit Professional and support the business growth? Our client is looking for
Global Demand Planning Lead.
Hours per week 38
Hybrid working TBC
About the company
Do you see yourself working for one of the largest dairy companies in the world with the head quarter located in Amersfoort? They work with multidisciplinary disciplines to make a real difference in the lives of millions of people by providing the very best nutrition. Fulfilling their purpose, better nutrition for the world, requires great efforts from many people. Our client believe that people as diverse as our nutritional offerings - including and not limited to gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religious belief, nationality, social background, disability and thinking style - enrich our lives and strengthen our business.
What we ask
Our client is a world-class, global leader in dairy and plant-based value-added ingredients and solutions targeted at professional customers such as bakeries, fast food and coffee chains, hotels, restaurants, catering companies as well as industrial food and beverages companies. In close cooperation with customers and through the exchange of in-depth market, ingredient and solution expertise, they helps customers to win in their markets. They are a global business with sales offices, dedicated ingredient product and application development and production facilities around the world.
The Demand Lead is part of the Customer Supply Chain Management Team and reports to the Director Customer Operations & Demand.
What our ideal candidate offers?
* MSc degree preferably in Supply Chain, Business Administration or related discipline (APICS or equivalent certification in case Master degree is not in SC Management)
* 7 years supply chain/sales/finance management experience, FMCG is preferred
* Proven track record in Demand Planning and/or S&OP; preferably knowledge of next gen demand planning and demand sensing
* Analytical, Accurate & Result driven
* Strong drive towards customer satisfaction and operational excellence
* Ability to influence, ability to build relationships cross-functionally with colleagues, management and customers to ensure business results are achieved
* Experience in working in multi-functional groups and matrix organization
* Proven Cultural Awareness in a global scope
* Fluent in English
In summary, your main tasks and responsibilities
* Lead, support, and coach the team of 12 demand planners
* Leads the Demand Planning cycles, collaborates actively internally (Sales & Marketing) and with Customers driving for high Forecast Accuracy and low Bias.
* Drives the execution of the S&OP process according to RFC standards, support and facilitate financial forecasting process.
* Coordinates the FU S&OP MT meeting where the MD is the owner, resulting in an agreed One number plan fulfilling Customer demand.
* Strong collaboration with supply planning and other supply chain functions in the S&OP process, ensuring the demand is fulfilled at the required service levels and minimized obsoletes.
* Drive improvement actions across demand planning related processes, planning systematics, procedures and digitalization/systems.
Interested? Feel free to connect with Jeanine Tukker via j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl to learn more about this opportunity, request the salary scale or share your interest for the role.