Global logistics planner
Attention planners! For a growing international technical company we are looking for someone who just cannot get enough of planning. You would be a member of the global Service Logistics team which is responsible for ensuring spare parts availability to support the field service organization needed to service our global installed base of microscopes throughout its lifecycle.
Global Planner Logistics
Contract: first contract via JP Gray
Languages: English & Dutch (Mandatory)
About the role
As a global planner you will need to cooperate with our buying team, global technical support team, sourcing department, operations engineering department and product lifecycle management to solve issues in the supply chain with regards to forecasting, open order delivery, critical parts and obsolescence challenges.
* Manage a spare parts portfolio and responsible for maintaining desired stock levels through the global warehousing network.
* Collaborate with regional buying teams across the globe to manage, monitor and balance purchase orders, repair orders, and physical inventories that result in minimal inventory levels while meeting agreed customer service levels.
* Interface with spare parts managers, regional field service management, and operations and service supply chains as necessary to review demand changes and resolve issues to meet customer demand.
* Cooperate with sourcing and suppliers to align on spare parts master data and to share forecasting.
* Contribute to reaching main targets such as Net Inventory levels, Global Fill Rate (stock availability) and On Time Delivery.
* Represent global planning in multi-disciplinary projects and/or projects aimed at continuous improvement within the department.
* Manage inventory required at the final stage of the Product Life Cycle.
* 0-5 year experience within the integrated supply chain.
* MSc degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Business or related discipline.
* Possesses knowledge of supply chain management, forecasting, and project management.
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
* High Attention to details, organized, and works in a structured manner.
* Continuous improvement mindset.
* Team and result oriented.
* Strong oral and written communication skills in both Dutch and English.
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing and the growing opportunities are even bigger. If you are interested please contact Demi Snelleman via d.snelleman(a)jpgray.nl or apply by sending your CV and motivation letter. Only applications sent to this email will be considered.