Head of Marketing
Are you open for a next step in your career and are you interested in a leadership role in marketing? Do you want to be part of an international and hardworking company? Do you have marketing experience in recruitment or consultancy? Look no further, because this could be the job for you!
Head of Marketing Benelux
Contract: Permanent, full-time (37,5h)
Required Languages: Dutch & English
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a multi-brand organization with several offices across Benelux. As a Head of Marketing you will be responsible for optimising and executing go-to-market playbook to launch, scale and grow company's presence in the Benelux region.
What you will be doing:
In your role you will lead a team of regional marketing managers. With their support you will create and execute a marketing strategy to drive growth, customer segmentation, community activation and PR. You will focus on the localised strategy and tactics that will help to deliver the global annual corporate goals.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will collaborate with the Marketing leadership, as well as the other functional teams within the business, with focus on being a trusted advisor to the Sales and Business Development stakeholders.
- Drive the execution of the go to market strategy in region, with a calendar of online and offline activities to increase awareness, drive engagement, generate leads, and support conversion rates.
- Build and own the strategy for the localisation of our brand, messaging and communication channels, and the creation of content that resonates with the regional audiences.
- Partner with Global Communications and partners to build relationships with media and stakeholders.
- Partner with the Head of Digital & Demand to plan and manage the flow of leads from campaigns and events into marketing automation systems and to sales team stakeholders to maximise pipeline generation and conversion.
- Effectively manage budgets and track performance of activities to evaluate ROI of programs.
- Drive research of local market and competitor trends to identify opportunities for growth and enable the Regional Marketing teams to build marketing partnerships with local influencers and third-parties to ensure maximum brand awareness and ROI.
- Build an exceptional partnership with internal and external stakeholders, and act as a trusted advisor for the Regional Leadership.
- Positively impact customer satisfaction through initiatives that make it attractive and easy to do business with the company.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in delivering ROI through Marketing;
- Proven track record in a Marketing leadership role;
- Experience in recruitment company or consultancy is a MUST
- Solid knowledge of full marketing mix to generate awareness and drive demand for the company and go-to-market brands;
- Master in leveraging CRM and company systems to gather insight and drive optimisation;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Fluency in English and Dutch.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer via k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.