HR Business Partner
Are you a driven HR Business Partner, ready for a new challenge? Would you like to work for an international company, who puts sustainability in to practice? Do you know how to set up new strategies and programmes? The HR Business Partner will be part of a HR Team of twelve colleagues. Within this role you work closely with the managers and HR Director to improve the performance across the entire business. Interested?
HR Business Partner
Start: As soon as possible
Contract: Direct at the company
This international organisation is looking for a HR Business Partner who will be responsible for the entire employee life cycle of the employees in the Netherlands and Portugal. You will support the Recruitment Department when it comes to signing contracts and negotiating terms with third parties. The company is very people focussed and understands that they have to invest in their employees in order to grow further as an organisation. You play an important role in this process as a HR Business Partner.
Responsibilities HR Business Partner:
- Support in the development of the HR positions;
- Develop HR policies and ensure a smooth implementation process;
- Coach managers and employees;
- Maintaining employee records and files to ensure legal compliance;
- Organize the communication for the recruitment process.
The HR Business Partner is:
A proactive and highly communicative person that shows excellent abilities to manage relationships across all levels of the organisation, and has affinity for planning. Optimally you have experience with payroll administration and have worked within a shared service centre previously. You excel in human resource planning, and enjoy managing many different ongoing processes.
- Bachelor degree in related fields such as business or HR;
- Strong communicator: fluent in English both verbal and written;
- Experience gained in a similar role at an international organisation (HRBP/HR Manager);
- Good legal knowledge of Dutch labour legislation;
- Excellent skills in the field of change management, project management;
- Strong analytical and time management skills.
Why should you apply?
You will have the opportunity to work for a growing international organisation with a people-focussed strategy. You will work with colleagues from various international backgrounds. What they have in common is their team spirit. People working at the company are all proud to be part of it.
If you are interested in this role we are looking forward in receiving your application. Please apply directly or send your application to Thisiera Badal via t.badal(a)jpgray.nl.