HR Business Partner (MR-33896848)
Are you looking for a challenging position within human resources department of an international and innovative company? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people?
HR Business Partner
- Location: Bergen op Zoom
- Hybrid working (40/60)
- Language: English, Dutch is preferred
- Contract: 6 months with the possibility of extension
- Freelance is also possible
- Working hours: 24 - 40 hours per week
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is an international organization and one the most innovative producer where they are providing materials and applications in the automotive, electrical, medical, optical media and building & construction industries. The inside sales team is part of the EMEA functional commercial organization and is responsible for all European customers together with Sales and Business management.
The global HR organization is built around 3 pillars and 4 regions (Americas, Asia, Europe and MEA).
The first pillar is the team of HR strategic business partners enabling SABIC transformation & Specialties Standalone by partnering with & influencing business leaders to develop the (corporate) strategy, identifying HR solutions with the broader HR function to deliver on the talent priorities.
The second pillar is the team of regionally organized HR operations with the focus on driving operational processes in the employ lifecycle like payroll, on boarding, staffing, training and reporting in line with the business strategy, legal requirements and labour relations.
The third pillar is the global team of People and Organization. This team focus on policies and tools regarding e.g. leadership and people development, organisational effectiveness, C&B, talent solutions and talent acquisition. All these pillars work in close cooperation in the value creation framework, the interlinked HR processes.
What you will be doing as an HR Business Partner:
Our client is looking for a business minded and people focused HR Partner to collaborate closely with the respective Specialties teams to build and develop talent and to optimize organizational effectiveness of the organization. You will handle all HR related topics for the assigned business teams of the Specialties business (primarily in Europe). The role reports into the Senior HR Manager Specialties.
- Collaborates with Managers and HR colleagues in other regions and fields of HR expertise (Training & Development, Compensation & Benefits etc.) to determine, deliver and continuously improve impactful HR solutions (programs & processes) to business challenges.
- First focus is the European support covering the total HR package on recruitment, leadership development, performance and talent management. Next to that, you will bring your knowledge and expertise into tactical delivery and strategic aspects of programs such as Performance management, Career development, C&B, Employee and Labor relations and any organizational change transformation demands.
- Provide HR direction and partners with business unit leaders in Europe to understand people challenges and deliver pro- actively relevant HR solutions to mitigate these challenges, using knowledge of global/ regional/ local HR programs & processes and legal requirements;
- Work across the assigned area in the region to develop manager's capability in respect of HR programs & processes. This involves all kinds of operational support; providing coaching to manage talent decisions, making impactful communications, running workshops, and acting on customer feedback while connecting HR Partnership and organizational needs;
- Support organization design and act as a change agent in the implementation of organizational and cultural changes, translating the companies culture to the local workplace, assist in delivery of change from strategy to implementation;
- Implement HR goals and objectives and drive standardization in the execution & implementation of HR programs and processes across the region or global Lead HR projects and roll-out HR processes within our business group, being the one point of contact and ensure a smooth implementation of projects;
To apply successfully for this role you need to meet the requirements listed below;
- Bachelor/University degree preferably in HR, Business Administration or related;
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience within a corporate international environment,
- Experience working in matrix organizations and influencing across cultures, functions and different levels of the organization.
- Ability to develop relationships and influence senior level leaders, managing multiple client responsibilities
- Proven experience working independently/autonomously and manager of change, strong assessment and communication skills
- Understanding of the entire spectrum of HR programs & processes, especially performance management, C&B, career development, legal requirements
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing priorities and to adapt to changing requirements in a fast- paced environment
The interview process will take a minimum of two rounds and will take place in July, at the office so both parties will have the opportunity to explore the opportunities. Does this opportunity sound interesting to you? Great!
Please apply via the website of JP Gray or contact Jeanine Tukker via j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl if you have any additional questions or would just like to share your enthusiasm.