HR Business Partner (MR-34047491)
Are you looking for a challenging position within human resources department of an international and innovative company in Amersfoort area? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? This might be interesting for you.
HR Business Partner
Language: Dutch and English
Contract: 6 months
Availability: Full time
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a multinational firm in the food sector. You will be part of human resources team consisting of almost 30 people.
What you will be doing as a HR Business Partner:
The HR Business Partners prime purpose is to support line management to be effective and impactful managers and leaders. You will also coach line managers to create a high-performance environment. Besides this, you will translate business needs into talent, engagement and change HR interventions for inclusion in the country / function HR strategy and plan.
Purpose & Pride:
- Build an engaging culture that underpins our growth
- Support line management in creating high-performance teams by bringing right people on right place
- Embed the WIN WIN Mindset & Behaviour in your population through display and coaching of leadership behaviours, communications, interventions and training
- Extract key insights from Over2You and pulse surveys, and develop and deploy action plans at management team level
Capability to Win:
- Support the departments to achieve its goals by resourcing, assessing and coaching against the highest capability standards as defined by the HRD and global functions
- Perform in depth gap/risk analysis, define and implement actions
- Lean in to global programmes and deploy, and supplement locally for local needs
Organised for Success:
- Work closely with the line manager(s) to ensure that the total organisation is suitably organised, and operating within financial guidelines and benchmarks
- Drive organisational effectiveness: rightsizing, delayering, spans of control, FTE management - against the standards as defined by the HRD
- Act as the change leader or enabler with respect to local change & transformation programmes & projects
- Enable change of projects and programmes, ensuring 'on time, in full' delivery of performance outcomes
Performance through People Talent - Execution of aligned strategic talent priorities:
- Work with senior line managers to build succession plans that recruit, grow and develop talent
- Lead the deployment of the performance management process and ensure the discipline that underpins a performance culture
- Bachelor/Master degree, preferably in HR or equivalent
- At least 9 years of relevant working experience in senior HR roles, preferably (partly) in a FMCG environment
- * Good understanding of the HR environment and local HR practices
- Industrial relations and labour law (depending on context)
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project management capability (including tooling)
- Able to initiate and maintain an internal and external network
- Change management
- Business acumen
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Katarzyna Beller-Wajer via k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl.