HR Compensation and Benefits Specialist - English (MR-33972071)
Are you looking for a challenging and leading job in a team of Human Resource professionals? Do you want to work within an innovative and international organisation in Heerlen, where you can have an impact on all your colleagues within the organisation? This job might be interesting for you!
Global HR Rewards Specialist
Hours: full time
Contract: 6 months (project)
Languages: English fluent
Salary: EURO 6.000, - until 7.000, - gross a month based on a 40-hour workweek.
ZZP is possible as well.
Where are you going to work as Global HR Rewards Specialist?
This organisation is well known in the specialty chemical industry and delivers everyday products for manufactures such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. They have about 23 thousand employees and operate in 80 countries around the world. They have earned a place among the best performing companies in the chemical industry in terms of safety, sustainability, and reliability.
You will be part of a Global HR HUB for simplifying tasks where possible and leveraging opportunities for automation and digitalization. the Global HR HUB will be able to optimize transactional tasks and deliver a superior, more experience oriented, and more human-centric service to the organization.
What are your tasks as a Global HR Rewards Specialist?
In this role you will be responsible for
- the effective implementation of the Global HR Shared Services assigned Global transactional total rewards policies in compliance with the guidelines of the Global Value Stream Total Rewards
- to ensure that an effective Global infrastructure (system, process flows) is available, supporting the activities of the Global Value Stream, the Global HR Shared Services as well as the business stakeholders.
This position also supports Global compensation and portions of the Global mobility process flows.
Summary of main tasks and responsibilities.
- Co-create and drive the Total Rewards services and technology roadmap.
- Drive the transition towards a human-centric HR function, by advising and supporting the building blocks of the HR function
- Coordinate changes for the Regional Service Delivery team, collaborating with the Regional People Success Managers.
- Manage the Total Rewards processes and Total Rewards applications, configurations and interfaces, coordinates technical resolutions.
- Act as the Global specialist and liaison/coordinator to lead or support new Total Rewards projects, changes in Total Rewards processes and offerings of business solutions.
- Challenge the status quo based on best practice research and expertise. Drives continuous improvements for total rewards practices and execution.
What are your qualities as Global HR Rewards Specialist?
- A bachelor or Master degree in HR, Business, Finance or MBA.
- 5+ years of relevant experience; knowledge of shared services environment and operations is desirable (including working with outsourcing partners).
- Extensive knowledge of the Total Rewards work field. Broader knowledge of HR policies, procedures and processes is an asset.
- Good understanding of HR technology developments. Knowledge of technical processes related to data flow, interface, etc. Experience in Success Factor or SAP management and processes.
- Experience in working in global, complex and changing environments.
- Implementation experience in Agile mindset, frameworks, principles and practices (Agile Scrum and DevOps).
- Ability to collaborate and interact effectively. Experience working with both onshore and offshore stakeholders as well as senior leaders.
- Experience in leading Global project teams remotely.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Are you interested in this Global HR Rewards Specialist role? Then I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Please feel free to contact me, Sven ter Reehorst, via mail for questions or sharing your interest s.terreehorst(a)jpgray.nl