For an interesting company in Rijswijk I'm now looking for an HR Coordinator that can speak fluent Dutch and English! Do you have experience with the recruitment cycle and learning and development Please continue reading!
Purpose of the job
The main objective of the role is to support the Group HR department in Rijswijk with the implementation, coordination and administration of several global HR processes and procedures. Furthermore you will support in the execution of the administrative HR tasks for the work force in the Netherlands.
HR Administration & Payroll
- Manage HR administration for the workforce in the Netherlands such as new hire administration, correspondence and personnel files
- Ensure timely and correct payroll
- Support in HR audit to maintain data accuracy standards
- Assist employee enquiries regards benefits programs for the Netherlands
- Administrative tasks related to HR related insurances
Learning & Development
- Support in building training content for several e-learning modules such as on boarding, compliance programs, divisional knowledge, etc.
- Support with the administrative process and coordinate logistics for participants who are selected for corporate training modules
- Maintain the learning platform including management reporting
Global HR processes & procedures
- Assist in the preparation and execution of several global HR processes such as: year-end remuneration process (performance Management), bonus plan, talent management, succession planning, etc.
- Keep HR team member and employee portal on SharePoint up to date regards HR documents such as org charts, policies, etc.
- Support and assist in optimizing HR processes in order to create an efficient way of working for the HR function
- Support Group HR and Marketing in order to professionalize internal communication and to create an positive employee experience
HR reporting & analytics
- Collect global HR data and consolidate information in order to present monthly HR report regards staffing, sickness, recruitment, exit, etc.
- Develop and maintain HR dashboard for the KPI's and make HR analytics
- Provide data for annual CSR reporting for the people pillar
- Provide data for budget purposes
Make sure that all vacancies are posted and shared via agreed channels, such as website and job boards
- Coordinate the recruitment activities such as, scheduling interviews
- Maintain agency network including terms & conditions in close cooperation with Group HR Manager
- Support in creating an external talent pipeline and support in strengthening the employer branding
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum Bachelor degree, equivalent education level (preferably in HR related subject) or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 year relevant work experience preferable in an international environment
- Affinity withICT systems for HR tooling and good knowledge and user skills of excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal effectively with multiple projects/tasks
- Ability to work on an operational and tactical level
- Fluent written and verbal language skills in Dutch and English
If you are interested in this position, you can make your interest known by sending me your most up to date CV and motivation to d.piris(a)jpgray.nl or call to 020-5221260