HR Operations Coordinator
About the organization
You'll be joining number one global pure play STEM recruiter that is a purpose driven organisation, bringing skilled people together to build the future. Priding themselves on our commitment to diversity and inclusion, they have a number of programmes in place to ensure that their people are valued and respected every day. With a sharp focus on training and development, they go above and beyond to ensure that you have adequate support to excel in your career.
HR Operations Coordinator
Language: Dutch & English
As the the HR Coordinator you will be responsible for performing a broad range of HR administrative tasks for several divisions based in the Netherlands and Belgium. This position is responsible for interfacing & problem solving directly with employees and a small team of HR business partners based in the Netherlands.
Your key responsibilities will be focused on Client Services (internally), Recruiting, Staffing & Onboarding, Reporting and Administrative tasks and Employee Lifecycle;
- You are responsible for responding to the first line queries from employees, managers and HR colleagues in line with HR policy and process;
- You are responsible for the accurate processing of all HR transactions within the headings of Onboarding, Employee Lifecycle and Offboarding, specifically as outlined below and in line with set SLA's;
- You make sure you follow the Audit of Right To Work (RTW) documentation as provided;
- You accurately entry the new hire info onto SAP and update the relevant workflow systems;
- You make sure the correct approvals have been obtained before actioning requests;
- You accurately update the employee file in line with the agreed protocols (when people make promotions for example, are making internal movements;;
- You work closely together with your colleagues from payroll to maintain a smooth workflow and making sure the financial flows are correct.
In this role you are exposed to very personal information and therefor ensuring confidentiality and comply with governance and version protocols is essential. You will be working closely together with the operational team who are based in the UK and Brussels. The team is not only there to support you, the same is expected from you to ensure the team success.
Who are you?
- You have proven work experience in operations and/or back office preferably related to HR Operations;
- You enjoy working in a fast paced environment and you are not afraid of facing challenges;
- Team player is your middle name and you are able to work in a customer service minded way;
- You have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Your Dutch and English language skills are excellent;
- You preferably have experience in working with multiple software systems like ERP or HR Operation programs.
What will you get in return?
The opportunity to work in a market leading organization who is always seeking for improvement and innovation. This position is an existing position but has not been performed from the Netherlands. Sounds exciting to you? Great!
- 12 months contract including 1 month of probation period
- EUR 2800.00 - 3200.00 gross per month based on a full time position, depending on your work experience;
- Full time workweek of 37.5hrs, 32hrs per week can be discussed as well
- 25 holidays + 0.5 day off on your Birthday
- Participation of a pension scheme
- Collective health insurance scheme
- Hybrid way of working (either from home or office in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht or Eindhoven)
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Jeanine Tukker via j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl latest on 13.09.2021. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.