HR (Project) Manager (MR-33889395)
Are you looking for a challenging position within human resources department of an international and innovative company in Amersfoort area? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? might be interesting for you.
HR (Project) Manager
Language: Dutch and English
Contract: 6 months
Availability: 24 hours per week
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a multinational firm in the food sector. You will be part of human resources team consisting of almost 30 people.
What you will be doing as an HR (Project) Manager:
HR Project Manager
- Be responsible for the central coordination of our annual Engagement survey Over2You for the business group
- Lead HR projects and roll-out HR processes within our business group, being the one point of contact and ensure a smooth implementation for projects within Ingredients
- Coordination and roll out of performance management and talent management related programs (diamond model, new job grading, FCI FL/ AP coordination)
- HR Analytics: implement and coordinate data dashboards to consolidate and analyze organizational performance regularly (e.g. spans & layers, spans of control, FTE management, illness rate, talent acquisition and turnover data)
- Actively contribute to the projects part of the People & Organization HR strategy for 2022 (e.g. health & well-being: overview vitality programs, guideline health check results, well-being initiative(s))
- General support of the HR Directors and BP's within FCI (e.g. HoRizon, announcements, data analyses)
- Actively building an internal and external network from within the HR discipline in order to continuously improve
HR Manager Distribution & Services
- Be an integral part of the D&S MT
- Tactical and operational business partner for line management by supporting, advising, coaching and challenging
- Coach and support line managers to strengthen their overall leadership performance, acting as sounding board and trusted advisor to managers / management team D&S
- Be the change agent to line management, to design and implement the adequate change management processes; prepare, facilitate and support team sessions in support of organizational goals, in order to ensure engagement of people on changes
- Be co-pilot in building a professional and qualitative strong organization by putting talented, healthy and engaged people on the right places using process as Talent Development, Performance Management and Succession Planning
- Develop, track and steer on action plan Over2You
- Be co-pilot to line management on desired organizational change, with emphasis on structure, staffing (including FTE requirements), leadership, behaviour, culture, and implementation process
- Master degree, preferably in HR or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience within a corporate international environment, preferably in FMCG market
- Good understanding of the HR environment and local HR practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - act as a trusted advisor
- Project management capability and problem-solving skills
- Able to initiate and maintain an internal and external network
- Change management
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Katarzyna Beller-Wajer via k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl.