HR Reporting Lead
Are you looking for a challenging for a new job within the HR field? Do you have around 5 years of HR experience and are you no stranger to big international companies? Then I might be looking for you!
HR Reporting Lead
Languages: English & Dutch
Where will you work?
This company is an international market leader in the industry they operate in.
The role of HR Reporting Lead
An opportunity to help build a human resources workforce that is fit for the future by implementing a data driven culture and ways of working. This starts by managing all aspects related to our key HR management reporting tool to supporting the organisation in taking the next steps in expanding our HR reporting landscape. Joining this relatively new team in the company you have opportunity to shape the future HR reporting landscape and interact, guide and coach HR colleagues across the world to change their perspective and ways of working when it comes to data driven decision. You are also the main point of contact for our vendor.
What are you responsible for?
- Managing all operational support related to the HR management reporting tool Crunchr.
- Contributing to the design and implementation of the HR data driven roadmap
- Ensure all reporting needs are clearly defined, scoped and assigned to the appropriate teams & areas
- Support process owners in designing their dashboards
- Manage the FTE reporting process
What tasks and duties are associated with this role?
- Play an active role in the development and implementation of the global reporting strategy, supporting the HR data driven roadmap and business as usual operating model
- Create an overview of the current HR reporting landscape to identify responsibilities and gaps and propose improvement to get to the next maturity level when it comes to HR reporting
- Support the transition of re-occurring reporting activities to the people services team
- Are responsible for all change requests related to the Crunchr interface, the further automation of all aspects related to the data loading, access control and the implementation and promotion of new Crunchr functionalities.
- Are responsible for building partnerships with development teams - work closely with vendor to deliver tools and system solutions, provide reviews and assessment of the solution's performance and adoption
- Advice and coach HR employees in how to use employee related data in accordance with the company privacy regulation and GDPR
- Actively reach out and coach HR employees in development of reporting capabilities.
- Are responsible for managing requests for data and analysis from HR and business leadership, resulting in the creation of programs, reports and/or metrics to meet user needs and business requirements.
- Are responsible for developing and maintaining appropriate benchmarks
- 2-5 years of experience in reporting, analysis of data, change management or building processes
- Master's degree and a strong interest in HR;
- Ability to deal with global stakeholders and build customer relationships;
- Strong communication and influencing skills: able to maintain and defend point of view in challenging and critical environment;
- Accountable, focused, accurate, eye for detail and pro-active;
- Ability to create standard processes and policies
- Experience with/ understanding of Power BI and data warehouses is beneficial
- Experience with SuccessFactors and understanding of data structures in SuccessFactors
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer via k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.