Human Resource Manager - Corporate (MR-34162736)
Are you an ambitious HR Professional with a proven track record in execution of talent, change and engagement interventions? Then take this opportunity and apply now and join this Corporate HR team in Amersfoort.
Human Resource Manager - Corporate
Language: Dutch and English
Start: September 2023, minimum 6 months assignment
Availability: 38 hours per week (hybrid working 50/50)
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a multinational firm in the food sector. You will be part of human resources team consisting of almost 30 people. The organisation is well known as the world-class, global leader in dairy and plant-based value-added ingredients and solutions targeted at professional customers such as bakeries, fast food and coffee chains, hotels, restaurants, catering companies as well as industrial food and beverages companies.
About the culture
The company values and continues to build on a high performance and an inclusive culture. They would describe their people around the world as curious, caring, open and pragmatic. Everybody is driving and passionate about delivering results and enabling change. People are proud of their work and happy to exceed
expectations by striving for the highest possible quality for customers and consumers. Innovation is important to achieve this and is therefore a strong driver in their daily work.
What you will be doing as an HR Manager:
Your prime purpose is to support different Corporate teams through the excellent execution of talent, change and engagement interventions. In this role you:
- Support the line managers and employees directly on relevant questions and interventions;
- Run the talent cycle, ensuring application of all HR tools and processes in a compliant and timely manner (e.g. calibration sessions and updating and consolidation of succession plans)
- Support line management in creating high-performance teams by bringing right people on right place and make sure line management are leveraging HR Centre and HRS processes to their full potential;
- Ensure accuracy of data in HoRizon, and extract insights from data to support the HR population;
- Support change of local change programmes & projects;
- Create and analyse data on effectiveness: rightsizing, FTE management and bring in line with company standards;
- Support local change initiatives and ensure required work council processes locally
- Be the HR co-pilot for the line manager(s), supporting them locally on people and organisation related challenges
- Coach and mirror local line managers on creating the required win-win culture
- Participate in different HR projects and initiatives..
To apply successfully for this position our client is asking for the experience and skills listed below;
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a similar role performed in the FMGC and/or Corporate environment;
- Bachelor/master's degree, preferably in HR or equivalent;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You are able to engage stakeholders including their peers;
- You think and work in a pragmatic way, knows how to implement solutions efficiently and effectively;
- You are full-time available (38 hours per week).
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Jeanine Tukker via j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl. I would be happy to provide you more information about the conditions this assignment is able to offer.