Human Resource Officer
Are you a driven human resource representative with a track-record in project management? Would you like to work for one of the world leading organisation in chemicals? You will be able to exert your communication skills to manage a large change trajectory at a large multinational organisation. If you love to plan, work with people and processes, then please read on.
Human Resource Officer
Start: As soon as possible
Contract: March till end of May (extension is possible)
Language English, Dutch would be an advantage
For a large multinational client of JP Gray, we are looking for a Human Resource Officer. It is a temporary project for a minimum of 3 months (with possibility for extension) where you will aid in in the coordination of local and global human resource process. You will liase your skills to maintain good communication with hiring managers, coordinate HR processes, and communicate with country HR representatives.
In your role as Human Resource Officer you will be responsible for:
- Performing all-round administrative work related to different Human Resource related issues and projects;
- Support in All hire2retire processes or part of the processes and extra expertise ;
- Ensures query handling, answering questions from Employees and Managers (Via phone and case management system);
- Supports and guides managers and employees to make use of self-service systems and signalize improvement potential.
As Human Resource Officer you are a proactive and highly communicative person that shows excellent abilities to manage relationships across all levels of the organisation, and has strong affinity for planning. You optimally have some experience in project management, allocating your time properly but always focussed on the main goal. You excel in human resource planning, and enjoy managing many different ongoing processes.
To be qualified for the position, our client is asking from you to have;
- Bachelor degree in related field such as business or HR;
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience gained in the last 5 years in a similar role at an international organisation (HRBP, recruitment, etc);
- General knowledge CLA, regulations, HR policies, processes and HR systems
- Fluent English speaker (Dutch is a plus);
- Committed: You do what you say.
- Holds a Lean Yellow belt certificate (advantage)
What do you get in return?
You will have the opportunity to work for one of the largest multinationals in their field which will provide you with experiences that are worthwhile for the rest of your career. The international work environment in where people are supportive and involved in many out of work activities is something that is attractive to many of the employees currently working there.
- Full time workweek (40hrs)
- EUR 2500.00 - EUR 3000.00 gross per month based on a full time employment excl. holiday allowance
- Flexible working hours + working from home is possible
- 25 holidays based on a full time employment
Interested? Than I, Jeanine Tukker, am looking forward to hearing from you! Please submit your most up to date resume via our website or share your interest via j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl
Closing date 15.03.2021