Human Resource Team Coach - English - Heerlen
Are you looking for a challenging and leading job in a team of Human Resource professionals Do you want to work within an innovative and international organisation in Heerlen, where you can develop a team and the organisation? This job might be interesting for you!
Human Resource Team Coach
Hours: full time
Contract: 18 months (project)
Languages: English fluent
Salary: EURO 7.000, - until 8.000, - gross a month based on a 40-hour workweek.
ZZP is possible as well.
Where are you going to work as Human Resource Team Coach?
This organisation is well known in the specialty chemical industry and delivers everyday products for manufactures such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. They have about 23 thousand employees and operate in 80 countries around the world. They have earned a place among the best performing companies in the chemical industry in terms of safety, sustainability, and reliability.
What are your tasks as a Human Resource Team Coach?
In this role you will be responsible for the transformation of the Human Resources workflow. You help HR function into a next level. In this role you can support the Hr leasdership in building a focused and durable talent agenda as part of a transformation journey.
Summary of main tasks and responsibilities.
- Build Talent and develop capability of the HR
- Collaborate within HR to lead the capability building programs across all HR pillars
- Provide support and coaching for HR talent
- Facilitate Talent development within HR leadership
- Be part of the HR transformation to the next level and have an impact on the organisation for the longer term
What are your qualities as Human Resource Team Coach?
- You bring 10+ years of Human resource experience within: Talent Development, Employee experience, Business Partnering and Transformation projects.
- You can translate ideas into action
- A passion for people development
- Employee centric mindset
- Ability to influence without authority
- You have excellent English communication skills, you work in a proactive way, you are result driven and enjoy working in an international team.
Are you interested in this Human resource Team coach role? Then I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Please feel free to contact me, Sven ter Reehorst, via mail for questions or sharing your interest s.terreehorst(a)jpgray.nl