Human resources Business Partner
Are you looking for an Human Resources Business Partner position within in international company in Amsterdam? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Do you master both "hard" and "soft" aspects of HR profession? If yes, this might be a great opportunity for you!
Human Resources Business Partner (NL)
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a worldwide company in recruitment sector with several locations in the Netherlands. Your main working location will be Amsterdam.
Availability: full time (37,5 hours per week)
What are the deliverables?
The mission of the Human Resources Business Partner will consist in ensuring the effective implementing of a human resources framework that will focus on achieving the company's goals as through the effective management of its human capital and as such create a high performance and people-oriented culture in line with the overall HR vision of the company.
It will be required that the new HR Business Partner masters both the "Hard" as well as the "Soft" aspects of the HR profession, including job grading compensation & benefits, social law, recruitment & selection, talent & career management, labour relations, internal communication, and that he/she is able to look and deal with all these aspects in an integrated and structured way Given the particular characteristics of the consulting business, headcount and skill set management will take an important part of their role to continuously ensure the most optimal use of the available human capital.
Specific tasks will include:
- Overseeing the development and implementation of human resources policies and programs, including recruitment, selection, retention, legal compliance, compensation & benefits, employee relations and employment practices, allowing to evolve towards an overall best practice HR approach.
- Set up a regular communication with other departments to discuss best practices, gain expertise in specific cases, etc.
- Defining a job grading and competency model in order to rank positions and define profiles and job content for the specific positions within the company. This model must be considered as the basic tool for the elaboration of a structured HR approach.
- Installing an active talent management policy which allows to not only attract the better people in the market, but also retaining them and motivating them for the long run and ensure an optimal usage of their competencies.
- Working out internal communication programs aimed at entering in contact with all the employees of the company and to strengthen their feeling of belonging with the company, create the company culture etc. This is an important element given the decentralized working structure.
- Fostering a workplace environment consistent with the values and mission outlined by the Leadership of the company.
- Following up changes on the evolutions in social law, and permanently looking for new opportunities to optimize the cost of labor within the company.
- Acting as a mirror and sparring partner of the Head of HR and People-related topics and as a sounding board when complex decisions have to be taken.
What is your profile?
- Master degree in Human Resources Management or in a related field;
- At least five years of experience as an HR Business Partner;
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- "Can do" mentality
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing. If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer.