Indirect Buyer - Amsterdam
Do you want to be part of an international project team, and be responsible for the whole indirect operations spend? Are you experienced in Indirect procurement, or have a strong background in legal documentation, contracts and sourcing? This could be a great opportunity for you to further develop this skill set.
Indirect Buyer & Procurement
Contract: Full-time (32-40h), permanent position
Salary: 3.400 - 4.800 EUR gross/month
The company is a multinational that is an industry leading medical technology firm. They have an international footprint and are rapidly expanding. Due to this there is a strong entrepreneurial mentality requiring you to keep up pace in a fast changing organisation. They have big plans for the European market and in this role there is ample opportunity to develop with the organisation and develop your career. This is a new function in the company, allowing you to pioneer and define the parameters of the vacancy.
As an Indirect Buyer you will…
- Liase as primary point of contact for agreement contracts for both internal and external stakeholders;
- Being responsible for the whole Indirect Operations spend, which includes all sourcing, category management and consumption management for Facility Services, Maintenance Repair & Operations, Utilities and Capital Equipment.
- Manage mostly regional operations spend and be expected to either implement existing or design new (sub)category strategies;
- Coordinate and/or review template agreements and contracts;
- Work closely with sales and legal to ensure a seamless process of communication towards clients;
- Support strategic procurement teams with sourcing and recommend courses of action;
- Ensure up to date purchasing data and vendor lists;
- Handle contract administration support for preferred suppliers in Europe;
- Travel to international clients and suppliers when necessary (about 10%).
The Indirect Buyer is…
A proactive and highly analytical individual that shows strong capacity in problem solving. You have a can-do attitude, can easily make social contact, whilst having a very accurate way of working. You enjoy working in teams, but also have a disciplined working attitude when working alone. You have demonstrated strong understanding of contract management, supplier negotiations and preferably some affiliation with legal practices.
- Bachelor degree relevant to the subject matter (supply chain management, business, law, etc…)
- 4+ years of experience in indirect procurement & contracts;
- Fluent in English and French or German;
- Sound ERP knowledge (preferably SAP procurement or POWERBI);
- Strong analytical and process oriented skills;
- Proactive self-starter
Please send your CV & Motivation to d.snelleman(a)jpgray.nl; applying by email is recommended or call for more information to +31 6381 367 26.
We will do our best to respond within 5 working days, on the off chance that we do not manage, we regret to inform we have continued with other candidates.