Indirect Tax Specialist
For one of our partners I'm currently looking for a Indirect Tax Specialist for at least the coming 6 months! Do you have broad experience with Taxes within corporate environments? Please continue reading!
Job: Indirect Tax Specialist
Hours: 32 to 40 hours per week
Contract: 6 months (extension possible)
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a worldwide company in the chemical industry. When you walk into the office (and hopefully this can happen soon again!) you'll see people working together in an international team. The organisation is well known being the innovator, producer and supplier in specialty materials and applications in the automotive, electrical, medical, optical media and building & construction industries.
- Pro-actively advices and supports (senior) management on European ITX aspects of business decisions;
- Manages and supports ITX planning strategies and implementation thereof;
- Identifies and manages ITX risks and opportunities;
- Continuously monitors and assesses the relevance of changes in ITX legislation;
- Provides training and awareness within the organization on relevant ITX topics;
- Monitors and assists in internal and external ITX audits;
- Participates in cross-region, cross-functional projects to preserve an optimal ITX outcome and ensure regulatory compliance;
- Manages and supports implementation of processes and procedures that continuously improve the sustainable efficiency and effectiveness of our ITX position.
For this position English is mandatory and Dutch is a big plus.
Please contact Donovan Piris via d.piris(a)jpgray.nl or call via 020-5221260