interim Executive Assistant
Interim Executive Assistant
Full time / 3 months contract (min.)
About the organisation
This international organisation who is active in more than 120 markets are daily working on a more sustainable and healthy environment. They recognize the power of people who have to impact the world through our daily choices. With more than 100k+ employees worldwide they are already started the movement! One of their research centres is located in Utrecht and together with the passion, drive and expertise of 500 colleagues they creating new technologies every day.
About the role
As Executive assistant, you will be responsible to enable the Vice Presidents of 1 specific division and 2 Directors to carry out their day-to-day work and responsibilities. You will play a vital role in supporting the full team with activities and projects, such us helping with project materials and organizing events.
Thinking out of the box and taking the lead is something that you are very comfortable with;
You will have multiple, often simultaneous tasks that will include managing several complex international calendars containing internal and external meetings, workshops and symposia, (video) conferences and (last minute) travelling arrangements.
In a smooth and discrete way, you build relationships that are crucial for the success of the organization.
You will be the first point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders, making you the ambassador for the executives you support.
What will you get in return
You will have the opportunity to manage a challenging and important role within a well-known company. You are surrounded with professionals which you can call your colleagues and they are there for support and advice.
- A min. of 3 month contract;
- A 32-40hrs working week;
- 25 holidays based on a full time employment;
- Salary between EUR 3800 - EUR 4300 gross per month excl. holiday allowance;
- A healthy and fresh lunch menu when you forgot to bring your own sandwich ;)
- An office who is easy to reach via public transport, bike or car.
As a Team Management Assistant you bring the following skills;
- You are having a proactive attitude and you like getting things done without missing any details;
- You are fluent in English; preferably in Dutch as well.
- You have strong organisational skills and Outlook does not have any secrets for you;
- You are having at least 5 years working experience in a similar role.
Does this sounds like you are the temporary Executive Assistant our client is looking for? Great, I will be more than happy to hear from you. Please drop me, Jeanine Tukker, a dm via Linked In or send me an email via j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl with your must updated resume. Looking forward to get in touch!