Interim HR Advisor (MR-33950195)
Are you a driven human resource representative with a track-record in operational HR-advisory? Would you like to work for one of the world leading organisation in FMCG? You will be able to exert your communication skills to manage a large change trajectory at a large multinational organisation. If you love to plan, work with people and processes, then please read on.
Interim HR Advisor
Contract: Full time & Interim (6 till 12 months) Languages: English & Dutch
For a large multinational client of mine I am looking for a HR Advisor looking to further her or his talents. It is an interim job for 6 till 12 months (with possibility for extension) where you will partner with the manager HR Netherlands to provide guidance, communications, and support employees in the Netherlands. You will support the manager in all labour and employee relation topics.
As HR Advisor you will…
- Ensure consistent application of HR policies / procedures and local laws and practices
- Execution of HR programs and processes, managing different priorities concurrently through project management, systems knowledge, and effective communications
- Support team members in the implementation of HR initiatives within the Netherlands
- Partner with HR Operations team based in Mijdrecht and in Warsaw and the EMEA Centre Of Expertise to ensure consistent execution of HR policies, initiatives, and approaches within the site.
- Lead change management, implementation of applicable training programs, lead the employee engagement initiatives and cultural programs and you will lead the production talent acquisition process and onboarding
- Support special projects, the non-production talent acquisition process and onboarding, support compensation process
As HR Coordinator you are…
A proactive and highly communicative person that shows excellent abilities to manage relationships across all levels of the organisation internally and externally. You optimally have some experience in labour relations, and experience in a somewhat similar role preferably in FMCG. You excel with working in a team environment and enjoy managing many different ongoing processes.
- Bachelor degree in related field such as business or HR;
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- +5 years of Experience in a similar role at an international organisation (preferably in FMCG)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Do you see yourself working for an international organisation in FMCG? Please apply now by clicking on the link on the website of JP Gray or send an e-mail with your CV & motivation to Marnix Dekker via m.dekker(a)jpgray.nl for more information about this job.