Interim Project Manager - Heerlen
Interim project Manager - Heerlen
Salary €65 per hour
For one of our partners, a chemical company in the Southern of the Netherlands we are looking for an interim project manager.
The Project Manager will be supporting a transformation program in different areas and initiatives. This is a dual role with Project and Change Management responsibilities offering lots of opportunities to drive changes in a fast paced and dynamic environment. The Project Manager will work with different TA leads (mainly NL and EMEA), workstream members, internal stakeholders, suppliers and regional team members, and apply best practice frameworks to support timely delivery of the programs' roadmap.
- Design change management strategies for projects and translates them into actionable deliverables for the different change management levers: communications, stakeholder management, coaching and training, creating tool kits etc.
- Define and measure success metrics, monitor and report on speed of adoption, utilization and proficiency, making change/improvement recommendations where needed
- Execute on the change tactical actions by applying a structured change management methodology.
- Maintain and monitor the overall change plans for all projects (AD logs, timelines).
- Align change management activities with overall project plans and projects members.
- Manage the activities to support reinforcing the changes introduced and how to embed these in daily TA activities.
- Track progress of activities against baseline schedule and actively contribute to achieving required milestones.
- May own (parts of) a workstream, however will support and report into the TA Leads that are leading the projects.
What we expect / Your profile:
- Proven track record with at least 5 years of experience as a Change Manager / Project Manager, structuring and delivering pragmatic change solutions as part of large or complex projects.
- Ability to implement creative and contemporary engagement activities in virtual settings.
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to influence and mobilize others for results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication (in English; other languages a plus) and active listening skills.
- Proven team player, committed to meeting the common goals and able to excel in a virtual team.
- Able to articulate benefits of key organizational change activities and work closely with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Pro-active, forward looking mindset and high delivery focus.
- Certification in Project Management (PMI or similar) is an advantage.
- Experience working on multiple projects in parallel.
Willingness to engage in a variety of tasks from the administrative to the highly creative and complex.
If you are interested into knowing more about this position or want to apply, please email Rebecca van Erkelens on r.vanerkelens(a)jpgray.nl or call to 0625325085.