Internal Communication Project Lead 3046-1 (MR-34110291)
For one of our international partners I am looking for an Internal Communication Project Lead. Are you solution oriented, analytical, flexible and do you have strong negotiation skills? Then you might be the person I am looking for!
Internal Communication Project Lead
Hours: Full time / 40 hours a week
Contract: 6 months (via JP Gray)
Internal Communication is responsible for keeping colleagues connected and informed, and creating a shared understanding of our goals, values, and culture in order to drive organizational performance and build brand advocacy.
As an Internal Communication Project Lead at our client, you will lead the scoping, production and implementation of different Communication initiatives that touch all employees globally. From global productions and tools to strategy and budget planning you will have a strong talent for project management and (internal & external) stakeholder management. You're a proactive colleague who is motivated by the desire to optimize efficiency and nurture program success.
What will you be responsible for as an Internal Communication Project Lead:
Communication Strategy and Planning
- Build roadmaps, gather technical and creative requirements to inform and shape projects
- Define the scale and scope of projects including deliverables, schedules, resource needs, and budgets
- Ensure all planning adheres to good practice planning principles (e.g. SMART objectives) and to ethical/legislative/on brand requirements
- Ability to think strategically and tie programs and initiatives back to our communication strategy and priorities
Advising, Educating and Influencing
- Forge and develop internal working relationships across functions and levels
- Be a source of inspiration on production opportunities and collaboration
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders, workflows and external vendors or production companies to support the execution/production of projects
- Mitigates project risks and dependencies to ensure progress towards milestones
Active Listening and Measuring Impact
- Build retrospectives for all large communication projects and productions
- Maintain dashboards to measure utilization of channels and productions
- Work with colleagues to design feedback gathering initiatives
- Make recommendations for improvements based on analysis of data
- At least bachelor's degree
- Previous experience in internal communication and in project management
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Katarzyna Beller-Wajer via k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.