International Payroll Specialist EMEA (MR-34059394)
For one of our international partners I am looking for an International Payroll Specialist. Do you have experience in running the payroll reports, preparing the journal and making sure payments are made timely & accurately? Then you might be the person I am looking for!
International Payroll Specialist EMEA
Contract: Full-time (40h);
Contract: First 6 months via JP Gray
Starting date: asap
Where will you work?
You will work within an international company at their HQ in Amsterdam.
What you will be doing as an international payroll specialist:
As an International Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for managing the payroll for multiple entities. This includes running the payroll reports, coordinating & checking the payroll with external vendors, preparing the journal and making sure payments are made timely & accurately. You will need to maintain relationships with external payroll vendors as well as internal stakeholders. In this position you will be part of a dynamic, humble and open minded international team, consisting of 20+ colleagues who manage payroll for our offices in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Latin America, Asia and Oceania. You will be reporting to the Regional Payroll Manager.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the ability to work independently as well as be a strong contributor within our internal account teams. Interpersonal skills, good communication and the proven ability to work accurately with tight deadlines and a strong focus on results are a must. Our employees are some of the best and brightest, working with them will be both challenging and rewarding. So, if you can do it all with a smile and a great attitude that is a huge plus.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of countries in EMEA.
- Be responsible for the maintenance and preparation of payrolls. The data entry is done by the HR team and employees in the various countries;
- Be responsible for data validation and resolving discrepancies within tight deadlines;
- Manage relationships with various stakeholders and global payroll providers with focus on the accuracy and timely receipt of payroll reports;
- Coordinate payroll approvals & funding instructions with the Finance team;
- Prepare monthly payroll reconciliations, journal and accrual reports;
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations, company policies, and Sox requirements;
- Attend to payroll specific queries from employees;
- Reply to tax notices, wage orders, unemployment claims, government correspondences, and verification of employments for international entities;
- Stay up to date with local payroll regulations;
- Support Finance teams with month-end close and reporting activities;
- Support various internal and external audits;
- Provide payroll feedback and data when required to support ongoing HR projects;
- Minimum 2+ years of experience working in an payroll/accounting environment;
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholders such as other HR functions, employees, and local payroll providers;
- Experience with HR technologies (Workday, SAP, Blackline);
- Excellent communications skills in English;
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and as a team member;
- Ability to manage fast paced environment;
- Ability to take ownership of payroll processes;
- Problem solving mindset & positive attitude;
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multitask;
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Natcha Thiangbut via n.thiangbut(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.