Do you want to be part of an international supply chain team, and be responsible for the full inventory management of European DC', as well as compliance monitoring.? Are you experienced as an analyst, preferably in a warehouse environment or are you looking for an opportunity to gain valuable experience and develop your career within an international environment? Because even if you only have a few years' experience, this could be the opportunity for you…
Location: Amstelveen (hybrid working is possible)
Contract: Full-time (39hr) and for a minimum of 4 months
Salary: 3.000 - 3800 EUR gross/month
The company is a multinational and well known in the retail industry. They have an international footprint, but are also still rapidly expanding in EMEA region. Due to this there is a strong entrepreneurial mentality requiring you to keep up pace in a fast changing organisation. You are not afraid to reach out of your comfort zone, and you get energy from communicating with different stakeholders throughout the organisation.
In your role as Inventory Analyst you will be responsible, together with the team, to ensure on-time delivery and payment of orders and to resolve any issues in the process. In your role you will assist and/or manage the inventory distribution for the market while supporting the inventory and sales targets.
But there is more what the job has to offer! You daily tasks and responsibilities will also exist out of;
- Monitor physical and in-transit inventory levels across all product lines;
- Analyse risks and issues and highlight areas where action is required and follow up upon the agreed plans. You are the second pair of eyes for departments like Sales and Customer Service and you provide them with visibility with regard to timings of order fulfilment;
- Plan rework items into defined customer configurations with the warehouse, sales and marketing, keeping Customer Services & regional rework team advised;
- Highlight potential issues to Inventory Planning Department to ensure that Sales and Marketing forecasts are achievable given current and predicted levels of inventories;
- Propose stock movement between warehouses to ensure maximum utilization of stock if required;
- Prioritize incoming containers into the DC to ensure maximum order fill rate.
The Inventory Analyst is a…
A proactive and highly analytical individual that shows strong capacity in problem solving and analysing data. You are invaluable in making reports which will be the input for developing and optimizing the process which will affect the whole supply chain.
As an individual you have a can-do attitude, can easily make social contact as you are mainly working from home, and have a strong understanding of supply chain and planning. You are disciplined and can work independently, people do not have to chase you continuously. You have demonstrated strong understanding of supply chain, warehousing or related. You have the ability to perform in a demanding, dynamic and highly visible organisation and you have demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically with other cultures and people.
- B.A. Degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, Supply-Chain or Logistics;
- Fluent English; preferably French or one of the Nordics languages
- At least 1 year of experience in an analyst role in a similar described environment;
- Excel does not have any secrets for you;
- Experience or knowledge about LEAN would be a big plus.
Why should you apply?
You will have the opportunity to work in a multinational that will provide you with experiences that are beneficial for the rest of your career. This company provides a unique opportunity as they are still busy rolling out their activities across Europe in which you play an integral part. Furthermore, you will be part of a talented team of individuals, in a flat-organisational structure where contact lines with management are short and you are given considerable responsibilities.
In return you will receive a;
- 4 months contract provided by JP Gray with the possibility of an extension;
- EUR 3000 - 3800 gross per month excl. the holiday allowance;
- The flexibility to work from home (standard);
- A full time (40hrs) employment with flexible working hours. Usually everybody starts their weekend on Fridays at 1pm;
- Travel allowance (when applicable);
- 25 holidays;
- Pension scheme from week 8.
If you are interested in this role we look forward to receiving your application. You can send your cv and motivation to Jeanine Tukker via j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl. We will do our best to respond within 5 working days, on the off chance they we do not manage, we regret to inform we have continued with other candidates.
*NOTE: Only candidates who are currently living in the Netherlands and having a valid work permit will be considered.