Are you looking for a challenging new opportunity as an Inventory Controller? Are you no stranger within international environments and are you the best at solving puzzles? Then this might be the opportunity for you!
Contract: Full-time (40h);
Contract: 12 months
Starting date: As soon as possible
Salary: EUR 2.800 - EUR 3500 per month
Where will you work?
This organisation is one of the world's leading fashion brands, combining style and comfort. Their success is built on top-quality products and innovative technology. They are a highly responsible company that owns and manages every aspect of the value chain from raw material to the end product manufacturing to wholesale and retail activities. Their products are sold in more than 80 countries from more than 2000 shops and more than 14.000 sales points. They are family-owned and employ more than 20.000 people worldwide. Impressive right?
Purpose of the job
The Inventory Controller is an integral member of the Buying and Merchandising (B&M) team, responsible for improving the stock positions across channels, through cross channel netting, and stock movements during the season. Additionally analysing stock positions, stock predictions and give input on forecasting and the collection. Another main responsibility of the inventory controller is to provide input to the Regional Demand Planning and S&OP (Sales & Operation Planning) meetings including ad-hoc analysis.
The inventory controller serves is responsible for managing the communication with Customer Service.
There are several key in season operational tasks related to the position. The first being, repeat order management to ensure there is sufficient repeat stock available for wholesale and ensuring replenishment stock for in season opportunities in retail.
Secondly updating size grids based on retail and wholesale requirements. On retail there will be a collaboration with the Ordering/Allocation team to ensure the meaningful sizes across channels.
Other operational tasks include, over release management, coordination with the forecasting team, and management of fast replacement.
What you will be doing as Inventory Controller:
- Developing and ensuring the continues improvement of stock netting, in time developing stock netting on sizes.
- Proactively redefine stock from channel to channel.
- Monitoring opportunities across channels and ensuring stock movements to optimise profits.
- Participate in monthly S&OP meetings and provide input on stock positions and predictions.
- Provide input to forecasting positions on high stock positions
- Ensuring communication with the wider B&M on stock positions and contributing to the on-going collection determination.
- Delivery performance and the communication of the delivery performance is a combined responsibility of the B&M team, the Inventory Controller does however take lead in managing the delivery performance reporting.
- Communication with Customer Service is critical to ensure a proactive approach to our customers, with this purpose it is the role of the Inventory Controller to ensuring communication on J0, reallocation and delivery performance.
- Repeat order management to ensure the correct regional stock levels and optimising repeat opportunities and retail replenishment.
- Updating the size grids to ensure the optimal stock at size level this is done in collaboration with the ordering and allocation team in Poland.
- Over release management, and ensuring a link to the mark down process
- Ensuring a link with the mark down process to ensure that we optimise stock and ensuring a plan with the stock.
- Provide input to the S&OP process and the S&OP meetings.
- Provide input to the collection setting process to ensure that a high enough carry over rate to protect the regional stock position and reducing mark downs.
What does your profile look like?
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Experience with SAP and forecasting tool/s is preferred
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Affinity with retail is a benefit
- Proven ability to build and maintain productive cross-functional relationships
- Pro-active, self-starter with ability to multi-task in a fast -paced environment
What will you get in return;
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company. There is always someone ready to jump in and help out, and the same is expected of you. Furthermore, they believe that hard work should pay off, creating new opportunities for you to grow.
- Possibility to work hybrid
- 12 months contract
- 25 holidays annual
- Holiday allowance
- Travel expenses when applicable
Please apply with your CV + motivational letter to Marnix Dekker via m.dekker(a)jpgray.nl or call at + 31 6 11 28 34 96