IT Procurement Specialist (MR-34170039)
For one of our international partners in the travel and tech industry, I am looking for a Procurement Specialist. Are you solution oriented, analytical, flexible and do you have strong negotiation skills? Then you might be the person I am looking for!
IT Procurement Specialist
Hours: Full-time (40h)
Contract: 6 months (via JP Gray)
What will you be responsible for as a Procurement Specialist:
The Procurement Specialist is responsible for the third-party contracts and vendor management for the sub-category software. The position has global responsibilities across all company Holdings brands and reports to the Manager in the Global Procurement department which is part of the company Holdings Finance organization.
You will also:
- Analyze internal (historical spend analysis, category constraints, category criticality) and external (market trends, cost information) perspectives to develop category profiles, providing inputs to category strategy.
- Support internal customers to prepare purchase requisitions for services. Works closely with Procurement Ops group in that regard.
- Ensure transparency on short, mid and long-term demand for relevant products/ services in close cooperation with internal customers to secure supply for the Group.
- Execute buying process per approved procurement method and in compliance with company Holdings policies.
- Follow up with suppliers and discuss/ re-negotiate delivery terms in case of non-compliance.
- Manage contract implementation in collaboration with internal customers and monitor compliance across the contract lifecycle.
- Support supplier relationship management and supplier performance evaluation activities.
- Minimum of bachelor degree.
- 2 years of IT procurement and SOW experience.
- Strong negotiation skills..
- Excellent analytical ability, attention to detail, and flexibility to work independently and in teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including preparing and delivering presentations.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to build credibility with business partners.
- Fluent in English.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Nick Keizer via n.keizer(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.