Junior HR Assistant (MR-34177120)
Currently I am looking for a Junior HR Assistant. Do you have at least 1 year of similar experience and are you looking for a new challenge in an innovative organization where you can apply your talent? Then this could be a position for you!
Position: Junior HR Assistant
Location: Rotterdam Area
Hours: 40 hours per week
Length of contract: 12 months
The position description
You will be part of an enthusiastic team other HR Assistants who provide support for office-related personnel matters, such as employment terms, contract changes, and secondary employment conditions. Together, you will be the primary point of contact for our office employees. Additionally, you will closely collaborate with HR Consultants and assist them in their tasks.
Job description & responsibilities
- Serving as the daily point of contact for first-line HR-related inquiries from employees and managers.
- Handling complete administrative processes related to employee onboarding, transfers, and departures, including drafting employment contracts and contract amendments, managing sick leave records, and handling promotions.
- Ensuring accurate and timely processing of personnel data in the HR information system and creating legible HR reports for internal use.
- Maintaining accurate records of documents crucial to the personnel file, following privacy regulations appropriately.
Skills and competencies
- A relevant educational background, such as HR, although other fields are acceptable if you aspire to further develop in HR.
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel. Having experience in Oracle is a pre.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken
If you're interested in this role, you can apply through the website or contact Sergio Starke at s.starke(a)jpgray.nl or via 020-522 1260. We always aim to respond to all applications within 5 business days. Sometimes, due to the volume of applications, this might not be possible. If you don't receive a response, unfortunately, we have chosen to proceed with other candidates.