Junior HR Business Partner
Are you looking for a challenging administrative position within human resources department of an international and innovative company in Amsterdam area? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Are you looking for a role where you can learn a lot and have the chance to pick up diverse projects? This might be interesting for you.
Junior HR Business Partner
Language: Dutch and English
Contract: 1 year (initially, then permanent contract)
Availability: 30 - 34 hours per week
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a global firm in the pharmaceutical industry. You will be part of human resources team and you will report to HR Manager.
Your main objective will be Coordination and execution of personnel administration and maintaining related systems within the compliance and law related requirements. You will coordinate payroll with external parties and you will provide support in all HR support areas for employees and managers.
What you will be doing as a Junior HR Business Partner:
- Administrative support for all HR procedures and labour conditions
- Coordinate payroll with external parties (People Inc., SDWorx)
- Coordinate and execute all HR admin aspects regarding onboarding, transfers/promotions, termination processes and other personnel mutations.
- Ensure personnel information system is up to date at all time (SAP SuccessFactors)
- Ensure alignment in various personnel information systems
- Keep personnel files of all employees up to date in line with compliance requirements and GDPR; proactively pursue additional/ up to date information to complete files (incl. certificate of conduct (VOG))
- Coordinate pension process
- Coordinate time registration systems are up to date
- Coordinate insurances (WIA, travel insurance, accident insurance, health insurance etc.)
- Coordinate and execute activities related to pregnancy/paternity leave (incl. correspondence UWV)
- First contact point for employees and managers regarding HR admin/support related questions
- Function as subject matter expert for HR systems
- Maintain and keep up to date registration and reporting of all employee related data
- Ensure compliancy for all HR administration procedures
- Contact person for third party providers
- Support HR manager and HR Advisor on specific tasks/projects
- Execute vendor requests and Purchase Order creation according to Procurement policy
- You have at least MBO HR education
- You have knowledge of basic principles of HR administration and labour law
- Affinity with and basic knowledge of payroll
- Affinity with pension and insurances
- You speak excellent Dutch and English
- You have excellent computer skills (MS-Office, payroll system, SuccessFactors)
What will you get in return?
- 30 - 34 hours work week
- Competitive salary
- Holidays allowance and 13th month
- 25 holidays based on fulltime / yearly basis
- Experience in an international company
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining a permanent contract. There is always someone ready to jump in and help, and the same is expected of you. Furthermore, they believe that hard work pays off, creating ample new opportunities for you to grow.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer via k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl.