Junior Sales Manager
Are you interested in building new partnerships and do you want to develop yourself in the role of sales manager? Do you want to be part of an international scale-up company within the fintech industry in Amsterdam? In the role of Junior Sales Manager you will be responsible for building up relationships with potential new clients in Germany. You will be fully supported by members of the experienced sales team in your development.
Junior Sales Manager
Contract: Full-time (40h);
Required Languages: German & English (mandatory)
So about the organization…
The company you will work for is a fast growing Fintech company located in Amsterdam. When you walk into the office you'll see an enthusiastic group of people working together who are proud of their product and what they are trying to achieve as an organization. The best way to describe the organization is informal, international, dynamic and you can really make a difference.
What am I responsible for?
In your role as a Junior Sales Manager you will be responsible for identifying new potential clients in Germany and approaching new potential clients to build new relationships. You will work closely with the international sales team.
What does that mean on a daily basis?
- Following up on leads in a professional manner.
- Initiate conversations with potential clients.
- Being creative in identifying potential clients followed by a well-defined approach to secure new business.
- Building a pipeline of qualified leads to meet business plans, quotas, and company objectives.
- Obtain key information from targeted potential clients to identify their potential.
- Track potential clients, identify decision makers, identify timelines and specific qualifications.
Are you the new hire of this fast growing company?
You a strong communicator and you feel comfortable in calling potential new clients. You are a natural rapport builder and creative in your approach to establish a conversation and identifying needs. Working in an international, fast paced and dynamic sales team together with other stakeholders excites you.
What we hope to find on your CV:
- Bachelor degree
- Experience with customer contact/business development is a huge plus
- Near-native German speaker is a mandatory
- Fluency in English
You will have the opportunity to work and grow professionally at fast growing company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. You will receive a direct company contract. Please note that the understanding of the German language is mandatory. If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact Laila Hegazi via l.hegazi(a)jpgray.nl