Contract: 7 months direct with the company
Languages: English (mandatory) Dutch (advantage)
Where will you work?
You will be part of an international organisation specialised in Financial Services for customers all over the world. For almost 80 years this company provides their clients with setting up alternative investment funds. Their client portfolio consists of private persons, investors and multinationals. Worldwide you will be working along six-thousand colleagues spread over forty-five countries.
What they have in common is that they are all proud of being part of such a great company that has aims to always provide excellent service to their clients and a good work-life balance for their employees.
What you will be doing as a KYC Officer?
As a KYC Officer you will have sixteen direct colleagues within the KYC Department. Within this team there are six KYC Officers and the rest of the team exists of Data Officers and Reporting Officers, who are collecting all the documents that you need for your research.
- You are conducting client risk assessments according to the AML policy and CDD procedures;
- You recommend the company to accept or reject new clients on the basis of your on boarding;
- As a KYC Officer you investigate if the relationships of the client are compliant with internal AML policies on a regular basis;
- Conducting incident client reviews;
- You work closely with the Data & Documents Team;
Profile of a KYC Officer
- Bachelor's Degree / Master's Degree;
- Fluent in English (also fluency in Dutch is a big plus);
- A strong communicator and sparring partner for both internal as external parties;
- At least four years of experience within KYC;
- Strong analytical and research skills;
- Positive and pro-active attitude;
- A good team player who can work within a dynamic environment;
Interested or just curious?
The company offers a great working environment, starting with a contract of seven months with possibility of conducting a long term contract. If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Thisiera Badal t.badal(a)jpgray.nl.