L&D Operations Specialist (MR-34053660)
Are you looking for a challenging position within learning and development department of an international and innovative company in Amsterdam? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Are you looking for a role where you can learn a lot. This might be interesting for you.
L&D Operations Specialist
Contract: 12 months
Availability: 40 hours a week
Where will you work?
The company you will work at the global international company within the team consisting of people with different backgrounds and cultures.
The role of an L&D Operations Specialist will support the L&D function to deliver a world-class learning experience for the colleagues. Reporting into the L&D Operation Manager, you'll be at the core of the operational function, responsible for efficient scheduling, planning, administrative support, reporting, tracking and event management of learning initiatives/interventions and events.
What you will be doing a L&D Operations Specialist:
- To organise and communicate at a global level, learning driven from within the L&D calendar, including scheduling, set up of virtual or physical classrooms, managing attendance and distributing pre-/post-course material and evaluation capture links.
- To become an expert in the workings of the Learning Management System and actively manage the relationship with the vendor to provide feedback, updates and support in the release of new features.
- To work closely with global stakeholders such as L&D BPs, HRA and Regional Learning Professionals and delivery experts to ensure that learning delivery is aligned with their calendars, timezones and capabilities.
- Report on all aspects of the L&D function, using the data to provide business updates, reports and visual dashboards for stakeholders all the way up to Senior Management level.
- To oversee the organisation of L&D events; from sourcing venues to preparing on the day, managing attendance, collating learning materials and presentations and providing support to the facilitator(s) To provide research and insights of current and leading edge operational methods and innovations to ensure the product used and wider solutions developed maintain relevance and impact, with sufficient benchmarking to external market data points to ensure best practice.
- To work closely with the Global On-boarding team to ensure the coordination of the on-boarding process for new starters to the business is effective and as seamless as possible for our new starters.
- To continually develop own knowledge and skills, keep abreast of market developments and benchmark activities externally to ensure best practice
- At least 3 years of experience in in HR/ organizational development;
- Show interest in and knowledge of general learning and development theories/ frameworks and technologies combined with the ability to deliver pragmatic and impactful solutions.
- Preferred hands on experience in a fast paced commercial, international environment where business requirements are frequently driven by change. Show understanding of key business drivers and strong business acumen.
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with and prioritising complex business requirements with clarity and reasoning.
- Excellent analytical skills; attention to detail, interpretation of data and advise key stakeholders on solution areas.
- Fluency in English
What will you get in return?
- 40 hours work week
- Competitive salary
- Holidays allowance
- 25 holidays based on fulltime / yearly basis
- Experience in an international company
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining a long term contract. There is always someone ready to jump in and help, and the same is expected of you. Furthermore, they believe that hard work pays off, creating ample new opportunities for you to grow.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Katarzyna Beller-Wajer via k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl.