L&D Specialist (MR-33945549)
Do you have experience in learning and development and you are looking for an assignment that you can start on a short notice? Would you like to work in the international environment in a global team? This might be a role for you!
Learning and Development Specialist
Contract: 5-6 months (maternity cover)
For a global Learning & Development team of our client we are looking for an L&D specialist to support the team on a temporary basis (5-6 months for maternity cover). We are looking for a hands-on and can-do mentality specialist with knowledge about learning methodologies and experience in implementation of learning solutions in an international environment. Facilitation skills and stakeholder management experience required.
Your role as a L&D Specialist:
- Connecting with the local L&D specialists in the countries the company operates in to share more around our global learning opportunities based on the September Learning Month.
- Connecting with the content specialists that run our academies (e.g. in well-being, quality, R&D, etc.) to gauge their development needs in their academies in 2023 to develop an annual plan for upcoming year (e.g. updates in their curriculum, new learning interventions)
- If needed, leading the development of new learning interventions (e.g. e-learnings) or updating existing learning interventions for our employees together with our preferred external partners and internal content owners.
- Checking the alignment of the global online learning content with some of our global policies
- Re-design 2 of global leadership programs to a blended fashion. Currently offered fully digital to global employees
- Minimum five years of experience in similar L&D role
- Project management skills
- Fluency in English
- HBO or University degree
Our client works hybrid (2 days at the office) and they are looking for a candidate that can start in September or October.
Great! I, Katarzyna Beller-Wajer, am looking forward to hear why you think you could be a suitable candidate for the position. You can share your update resume via k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl which will be handled in a discrete way by myself.