Lease Administrator | French (MR-34016384)
Are you looking for a challenging Lease Administration position within an international and innovative company in Utrecht? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Are you looking for a role where you can learn a lot, have the chance to develop new skills and grow in the company? This might be interesting for you!
Language: French and English
Work week: 40 hours a week / full time (hybrid is possible)
Where will you work?
The organisation you will work for is a global innovative award-winning IT services and hardware company based in 160 countries. It was founded in 1903 and has been defining the future of documents for over 100 years. The organisation has over 50.000 employees. It focuses on Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging. Every day you will be challenged with the maintenance of contracts, communicating with supporting partners and their business to deliver excellent customer service. This organisation helps their people to develop professionally within their role but also into the rest of their career.
What will you be doing as Lease Administrator?
This organisation is moving one of their offices from East Europe to the beautiful city of Utrecht. This means a great opportunity is waiting for starters and experienced professionals to start an office, a team and processes from scratch. Challenging but exciting for the ones who are not afraid to learn and develop themselves! Especially for the onboarding of the new team, experienced professionals and trainers will be flying in from the US to make sure the best onboarding will be provided.
This position is responsible for the entry, review, and funding of lease contracts and contract maintenance. Your clients (all B2B) are based in the EMEA region and based on the languages you speak you will be working on a specific client portfolio.
You will work closely with the internal departments, partners, and customers to meet quality metrics and customer expectations. You will also be responsible for supporting the sales/professional services organizations and support functions, through data gathering, analysis, and process coordination.
A summary of your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Ensure all new and existing deal contracts are reviewed, approved and activated on time
- Complete contract settlements on a daily basis
- Ensure first invoice is processed, approved and issued on a daily basis
- Support report on a monthly base Operations KPI's and SLA's
- Work with local legal to support bankruptcy cases, local legal requirements
What the Lease Administrator profile look likes:
You are a service-oriented person that shows a structured character, has attention to detail and understanding and appreciation of different cultures and environments. You are self-motived and team oriented.
- Fluent in French and English, verbally and in written;
- Experience in office technology or equipment leasing industry is a big plus;
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong work-ethic and attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically
- Proficiency using MS Office products
What will you get in return?
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company with many growth and develop opportunities waiting for you. You will be joining the organisation during an exciting time which will be an unique opportunity for you to develop your organisational, communication and analytical skills.
- A long term career opportunity
- Full time work week (40hours).
- Working 100% remote is possible. However, during the first 1-3 months (fulltime) availability in their office is required due training.
- Salary indication between EUR 2300 - EUR 2800 gross per month excl. holiday allowance.
- Travel allowance 100% covered when traveling with public transport.
- 25 holidays per annum
- Pension plan from day 1
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Natcha Thiangbut via n.thiangbut(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.