Are you looking for a job as Logistics Analyst? For one of our clients in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Logistics Analyst who likes to improve logistics processes and supports continuous improvement activities. Do you like working in an international environment, and do you have strong analytical skills? Look no further, because this could be the job for you!
Logistics Analyst Amsterdam
The company you will work for is a worldwide company in the Food & Beverage industry. You will contribute to the organisation success by ensuring that logistics processes and systems are stable to allow the proper order execution and the performance of the logistics providers is meeting agreed SLA. You will maintain day-to-day operations, so they can run smoothly while supporting continuous improvement activities to increase customer satisfaction and improve cost to serve.
Your key responsibilities The Logistics Analyst focuses on operational performance and inventory control in close collaboration with service providers and internal stakeholders. You will analyse product delivery or supply chain processes to identify or recommend changes.
- Operational role which ensures that performance in the warehouses is meeting the agreed SLA
- Monitoring and ensuring constant inventory alignment
- Ensuring total alignment with logistics providers to deliver right first-time service
- Analysing logistics operations KPI and trends to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Leading the process for ODS (Order Delivery Schedule) management
- Facilitating the reporting of regular data flows and trend analysis
- Running operational service meetings with Logistics providers to ensure actions are followed up on by all stakeholders
- Carrying out operational audits within logistics providers
Your profileWe're looking for an individual contributor with relevant experience in Supply Chain, ideally with experience in inventory and process control of warehouses.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in logistics or any other supply chain related study
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and detail orientated skills
- Ability to make minor adjustments to working methods and independently develop solutions to problems or propose system enhancements
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a plus)
- Team player and stakeholder management
What are the benefits?
- 40hr work week (32 hours is discussible)
- €2.600 - €3.400
- Travel allowance
- 25 holidays
Interested? You will have the opportunity to work for a large multinational that will provide you with experiences that are worthwhile for the rest of your career. If you are interested in this role, we look forward to receiving your application. You can send your cv and motivation to m.klarenbeek(a)jpgray.nl.