Are you looking for a job as Logistics Analyst? For one of our clients in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Logistics Analyst who likes to improve logistics processes and supports continuous improvement activities for a large multinational company. Do you like working in an international environment, and do you have strong analytical skills? Look no further, because this could be the job for you!
The company you will work for is a worldwide company in the technical industry. You will contribute to the organization success by ensuring that logistics processes and systems are stable to allow the proper order execution and the performance of the logistics providers is meeting agreed agreements. You work closely with the Transport Management team, as well as European Supply Chain team by supporting the strategy as well as framework by preparing, analysing, acting upon operational data provided from the transport as well as warehouse departments.
Your key responsibilities as logistics analyst:
The Logistics Analyst focuses on operational performance and inventory control in close collaboration with service providers and internal stakeholders. You will analyse product delivery or supply chain processes to identify or recommend changes.
* Manage weekly/monthly/quarterly dashboards/scorecard reporting of transportation spend and supporting metrics.
* Generate cost benefit analysis for operations re-engineering projects.
* Analyze shifts, spikes, and trends on transportation dashboards/scorecards to generate cost savings initiatives.
* Utilize software applications (SQL Server, Access, Excel etc.) to develop department-wide tools for transportation reporting metrics.
* Work with Freight Audit & Pay (FAP) provider to identify and report carrier billing errors such as where improper rates have been applied. Initiate and follow through on credit requests from carriers.
* Reconcile and report monthly results for individual savings initiatives commenced within the preceding 13 months. Execute root cause analysis to understand and communicate shortfalls in initiatives and determine actions to overcome constraints.
* Perform transportation network optimization studies as required.
We're looking for an individual contributor with relevant experience in Supply Chain, ideally with experience in inventory and process control of warehouses.
* Excellent skills in Excel, Access, and SQL server
* Strong analytical, quantitative, and detail orientated skills with the ability to analyse large amounts of data
* Experience in a high-volume and multi-location distribution environment
* Ability to make minor adjustments to working methods and independently develop solutions to problems or propose system enhancements
* Fluent in English (Dutch is a plus)
* Team player and stakeholder management
What are the benefits?
* 40hr work week
* €3.000 - €4.000 (based on experience)
* Travel allowance
* 25 holidays + extra ADV days
* Professional support
* In-company university
You will have the opportunity to work for a large multinational that will provide you with experiences that are worthwhile for the rest of your career. If you are interested in this role, we look forward to receiving your application. You can send your cv and motivation to j.overwater(a)jpgray.nl or via 020 522 1260.