Logistics and Warehouse Analyst (MR-33954784)
Logistics and Warehouse Analyst
Language: English and Dutch
Contract: 10 months (initially, then possibility to obtain a long term contract)
Availability: 40 hours a week
Where will you work?
The company you will work at the international chemical company based in Arnhem.
The Logistics & Warehouse Analyst is responsible for measuring, analyzing and identifying insights into transportation and warehouse costs throughout company logistics operations.
- Develop and enhance visualization tools that track logistics cost metrics and trends.
- Analyze data from TMS, WMS, SAP and Business Warehouse systems throughout all regions to develop insights leading to improvements in operational costs.
- Analyze and review performance and costs of logistics providers.
- Analyze and review performance and costs of warehousing providers.
- Analyze and review fleet management costs.
- Evaluate trade-offs between transportation and warehousing costs.
- Summarize recommendations and prepare reports detailing analysis and insights
- Support the logistics hub teams in identifying potential solutions to address analytical findings
- Perform analysis of global shipment optimal cost to serve, analyzing shipment lanes to identify impacts and potential for improvements to global shipment costs.
- Support coordination and tracking of ANT activities on savings by the logistics hub teams.
- Lead and model company Values to include driving code of conduct compliance at all times
- Your profile:
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) in Operations Research, Supply Chain, Logistics, or related field from 4-year accredited college or university
- Minimum 2 years network analytics experience within logistics / supply chain. Experience with warehousing and chemical companies is preferred
- Familiar with network modeling tools and analysis
- Effective data visualization abilities
- Strong working knowledge and history of using computers and programs specific to logistics (SAP, TMS), data visualizations (PowerBI), and to general business management (MS Excel, Word)
- Good English
What will you get in return?
- 40 hours work week
- Competitive salary
- Holidays allowance
- 25 holidays based on fulltime / yearly basis
- Experience in an international company
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining a long term contract. There is always someone ready to jump in and help, and the same is expected of you. Furthermore, they believe that hard work pays off, creating ample new opportunities for you to grow.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Katarzyna Beller-Wajer via k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl.